Opinion Outpost - "Wave Survey"

waycoolsnoopy

Greetings people:

Did anyone else do this survey? It was called a "Wave Survey" that was offered as a three (3) part survey spanning from December 07, 2011 through to December 21, 2011. It promised 50 points for completion of each "wave" for a cumulative total of 150 points.

This survey was not particularlly difficult but it require a fair amount of time. In typical OO fashion (the "new and improved" OO now destroyed by SSI), they never credited me for completing it. An email to the panelist "NO-support" line was replied with the usual BULLSH**, " the survey is still open...Your points are on the "old system..," "we are looking into this matter..," "please allow 4-6 weeks for us to completey screw you over..." blah, blah, blah...

I cannot believe what scumbags these people are or have become. I started with them 6 months ago and had no problems until they switched (end of Sept or so). Since then it has been total crap.

Since they have reduced their incentives, I have refused to do the 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minute surveys. But this one seemed almost reasonable which is probably why I have not been paid.

• 3 weeks later...

This company used to be my favorite. Now They expect you to do a 30 min. survey for $1. The invites now do not tell you how long the survey is or the incentive unless it is the mailbox-flooding 30 minute 2 part surveys. Nor can I find the information on my dashboard. I am not going to go to a survey without knowing anything about it. It is so sad to lose this once high ranking survey company.

Just an update on this topic:

I did FINALLY receive the payout for this project. Make no mistake, however, I had to b$@#% and complain a good amount in order to receive the 150 points that were originally promised in the invitation. And get this...After all the complaining that I did and when they did finally credit my account they initially shorted me 20 points! :evil: After another round of emails I managed to get the remaining 20 points.

I wish I could say that all of this was from shear incompetence but I don't think so.