Opinion Outpost. Conjecture but I think I am right.

Bluedogfan

You know how on Opinion Outpost the Amazon option has been down since November? Well they keep stating it will be back and they are saying it is down so they can beef up security. First off, how does beefing up security have anything to do with a reward option? :D Now to my latest observation I went there today to see if the Amazon option was up for giggles. Well it is still an option. However there is now a snazzy looking banner over the top of the page that says Rewards you want and has the Paypal, Citibank, Alawar Games and Red Cross logos. Notice the Amazon option completely missing? Seems to me like they are not planning ever bringing it back!

I don't know anything about the Amazon reward option because I've never used it but I imagine that is frustrating for those that have used it before and still want to redeem their points for it. About the security, I imagine they're making sure that the redemption process is secure. I have no idea if that's really what they're doing of if they're just trying to placate people but that's, as far as I know, what security has to do with the reward options/redemption process.