inboxpays and mindspay? feedback please.

theskyhunter

im begining to think im the only 1 thats ever heard of these 2 panels. lol! i would still very much like it if anyone has any feedback on these 2. its getting kinda weired, i tried posting something about these 2 on another forum.. but for some odd reason they kept getting deleted. i contacted the moderator and he said he had no idea what happened...strange dont you think? anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. thx.

I have no experience with Mindspay but inbox definitely does. I cashed out twice last year and very close to another. They always pay. I have been a member 3 years and never have problems getting cash.

I googled mindspay and it seems like this is one of the sites where you have to sign up for free trials to make money. It also seems that you have to reach $50 to cash out and only $25 can come from the paid emails. So you would have to sign up for free trials and remember to cancel them. Also, they have a rating of C- on the BBB website. I found this alert on the BBB:

"The address being used by the company of 2885 Sanford Ave SW, #14119, Grandville, MI is actually that of a company by the name of Mailbox Forwarding Inc. The true physical address of Mindspay is unknown."

That's what I found when I searched them. I wouldn't sign up,personally, because I am awfully forgetful and I'd forget to cancel those stupid free trials. And it seems like some people were having trouble getting paid by them so I'd say be careful with this site. The BBB complaints are from October 2011 so they are pretty recent complaints.

thx for your inputs. i actually had no trouble cashing out. the problem was after i cashed out my very 1st and only time, i found out veery soon after they had changed the cashout rules.. saying now you could now cashout only $25 in email readings(in the meantime all the earnings i get from reading emails will be put in a so-called carry over accountto be be used on the next cashout) and the other $25 had to be what i do in offers and trials and such to make the total of $50. thats the bad kicker. it didnt take me long at all to get 1st $50. now the way they got it now itll be awhile before ill get to cashout again. it just seemed kinda strange they did this changing right after i cashed out. as soon as i get enough for another payout im gone from these 2. i do believe they r runned by the same company.

• 4 weeks later...

I am finding this company to be a bigger scam operation than I originally thought. I wasn't notified when they changed the payout rules so you can only have $25.00 in paid emails, it was just "SURPRISE!" re: my account when I went to the site one day.

NOW I'm quibbling with them over a stupid $.25 that I won for winning one of their Facebook poll contests, but they never paid to me. I posted about it on their facebook wall for multiple days in a row, and today I discovered that they are blocking me from posting or commenting anymore, and they removed ALL previous posts I made.

My boyfriend went on and posted to their wall about them blocking me, and now he is blocked too, and his posts are also removed.

They also removed all posted comments that people made in reply to my posts.

And they now have this on their wall:

Hey Members, please understand that any posts involving personal info or vulgar or obscene language will be deleted from our page & will end up getting banned as well. There's enough hatred in the world, lets not add to it.

I never posted any personal info, nor any vulgar or obscene language. I simply asked (OVER and OVER again) "Why aren't you paying me the 25 cents you owe me?" and "I will keep posting this until I get paid"

Looks like a group of guilty scammers to me, and I read on another site (I can't remember which site-I'll try to find the info & update this) that people actually have waited MONTHS for their payments and not received them yet.

**YES the same company does both of these sites, and more. They are A & A Marketing, and have many other sites just like these two.

The BBB lists their address as belonging to Mailbox Forwarding Inc, and says there is "no known address" for Mindspay.

I am finding this company to be a bigger scam operation than I originally thought. I wasn't notified when they changed the payout rules so you can only have $25.00 in paid emails, it was just "SURPRISE!" re: my account when I went to the site one day.

NOW I'm quibbling with them over a stupid $.25 that I won for winning one of their Facebook poll contests, but they never paid to me. I posted about it on their facebook wall for multiple days in a row, and today I discovered that they are blocking me from posting or commenting anymore, and they removed ALL previous posts I made.

My boyfriend went on and posted to their wall about them blocking me, and now he is blocked too, and his posts are also removed.

They also removed all posted comments that people made in reply to my posts.

And they now have this on their wall:

Hey Members, please understand that any posts involving personal info or vulgar or obscene language will be deleted from our page & will end up getting banned as well. There's enough hatred in the world, lets not add to it.

I never posted any personal info, nor any vulgar or obscene language. I simply asked (OVER and OVER again) "Why aren't you paying me the 25 cents you owe me?" and "I will keep posting this until I get paid"

Looks like a group of guilty scammers to me, and I read on another site (I can't remember which site-I'll try to find the info & update this) that people actually have waited MONTHS for their payments and not received them yet.

**YES the same company does both of these sites, and more. They are A & A Marketing, and have many other sites just like these two.

The BBB lists their address as belonging to Mailbox Forwarding Inc, and says there is "no known address" for Mindspay.

this is exactly what happened with me! i was wondering why i wasnt getting anything aded to my money total after around 6 or so paid emails later and i got suspicious and went to the panel site and then found out they changed the rules without any kind of fanfare. very sneaky and just plain not right! :x

I just received a check from Inbox that I requested on 1/19. 90% or more of what I do on inbox is read emails. I do a few surveys but not very many. I have been a member since 08 and have cashed out 6 times. Not bad considering most of that is from emails and at .02 a email it takes a while. But it takes very little to click a email so its simple and pointless. Free cash is a good thing lol

I just received a check from Inbox that I requested on 1/19. 90% or more of what I do on inbox is read emails. I do a few surveys but not very many. I have been a member since 08 and have cashed out 6 times. Not bad considering most of that is from emails and at .02 a email it takes a while. But it takes very little to click a email so its simple and pointless. Free cash is a good thing lol

oh on both of these sites i had no problem at all getting my first $50 paymants, it was just after that i got the surprise about the 50/50 way you have to do to get paid now. cant just do the paid to open emails all the time now. unless you sign up for a ton of offers. its a shame.