OO Answer to scathing email

fiestyvermin

I sent this email to OO and look at the Garbage they sent back. Its automated but shown for reference sake:

Question:I am appalled at your point drops for surveys. I refuse to do surveys, for which OO gets paid, for sweepstakes entries. I totally refuse. I have been a member for several years and this is unacceptable. OO can either return the money I put into the company or I will close my account. START REWARDING PANELISTS FOR THE TIME SPENT. Everything suffers at the current levels. The quality of answers, the quality of responses, everything suffers. I doubt that OO cares about that part but you only get quality with quality.

We appreciate your feedback. We will have your concern forwarded to my manager for evaluation. Should you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Mon

Panel Support Representative

To me it seems like most survey sites have NO RESPECT for us :shock: again thats just MY WAY OF THINKING!! :roll:

I don't do those that are only for sweepstakes either. I expect something of monetary value for my time spent.