Myview answers about missing rewards

fiestyvermin

I have no clue if anyone is following my battle with getting payments out of myview for 7 seperate rewards which should have been paid. I hope somebody is as their treatment is beyond horrible and disgusting. I have sent another email to Authentic Response which I hope accomplishes something.

I requested rewards on 11/28 on 12/20 I was told to fax in a 1099 which I did. On the same day I faxed in the 1099 I asked to be emailed if they received the 1099. Nothing happens. 2 weeks later I get a email from a Jordan Miller who tells me they never got the 1099 and would I fax it again. Where te hell is the decency in this? I asked to be told if they got the 1099 to which they do nothing for 2 weeks.

Hello,

Happy New Year!

Would you please fax the 1099 form again? Sorry, we double checked but it

seems like that fax hasn't arrived at our office on 12/21. Once we receive

it, I'll approve your orders immediately and you'll get all of your gift

cards in just a couple of hours afterwards. Please find the form attached.

Sincerely,

MyView Panelist Services

Your representative Jordan Miller

I keep asking these same questions and getting ZERO answers from Myview. I

was told, after waiting for a reward for 3 weeks, that the request would

put me over 600. I only found out by emailing myview. Your site did nothing

to contact me nor to let me know what was happening or why my reward was

not being honored. I was not told about needing to submit a 1099 until

after I had sent 3 or 4 emails to myview. I am appalled that after a year

of service to myview you would not email me to let me know that I needed to

submit a 1099. I requested the first rewards on 11/28 I found out about the

1099 on 12/20. I was told to fax in the 1099 and myrewards would be

processed. I faxed the 1099 12/21 and I have heard nothing from myview. I

have sent several emails asking if you got the 1099 to no avail. I have 250

dollars in cash out rewards that myview is holding on this 1099 and to not

even give me due diligence with this is horrible. Your service has been

terrible and I am done reccomending your site because of this treatment. I

have done everything in my power to have this processed and to be treated

this way after all the money I have put into your system is crazy. I know

if they paid me 600 how much did myview make off of that and why am I being

forced to wait beyond reasonable times. Process my cashouts. I am tired of

discussing this I asked to be emailed if the 1099 went through and nothing

has been done. 250 dollars is a lot to leave sitting and I need my rewards.

Sorry if I'm being dumb here, but why would you need a 1099 now? It's after the first of the year now so your balance should start over. The fact that you requested the payments in Nov and Dec shouldn't mean anything because they didn't pay out the rewards. The gov't can't tax you on what you didn't make with a company. Does your account with myview still show that 250 sitting in your rewards balance because if it does, then it wasn't proccessed. I would send them an email and tell them that it's the new year and you are now requesting the 250 as of Jan 1. Although if you tend to make a good amount of rewards with this company and are going to stay with them, I'd probably sign a 1099 and have them keep it on file for you so you don't have to go through this every time when you want your rewards. What a pain in the butt. :roll:

I know about the first of the year but when rewards have been pending for 6 weeks I want it over and done with. I am tired of trying to deal with their IDIOTCY in this regard. I am fairly certain the rewards listed are for last year and I dont mind paying my share of taxes I just want straight answers.

That Jordan Miller sent me another email asking me to refax the 1099 without a phone number listed so I had to get another phone number which means farther out. I am not sure if this is a fallacy with myview or who this blame lies with. I know I was not contacted to tell me about the 600 until 3 weeks later which I feel is their fault. I faxed the form asked to be told it arrived and 2 weeks after that I hear back from Jordan telling me it never did.

Whose ineptitude? I do not know but I was point blank in my last email I asked him if he would continue to work if he stopped being paid for 6 weeks. Needless to say he just commented on frustration and did not give a definitive response.

OK as of today everything is paid out in full. It seems they might have added another Amazon or something I am not sure. Breathes a sigh of relief. I guess emailing their bosses does the trick either that or I just had to wait for them to get in the office. Either way they emailed me the codes today and everything is as it should be.

6 weeks for what could have been solved with a simple email shrug to tell me this needed to be done before they took a break. Requested on 11/28 Paid on 1/3 5 weeks not terrible but when it is over christmas

OK as of today everything is paid out in full. It seems they might have added another Amazon or something I am not sure. Breathes a sigh of relief. I guess emailing their bosses does the trick either that or I just had to wait for them to get in the office. Either way they emailed me the codes today and everything is as it should be.

6 weeks for what could have been solved with a simple email shrug to tell me this needed to be done before they took a break. Requested on 11/28 Paid on 1/3 5 weeks not terrible but when it is over christmas

Well WE know how much WE put into doing these surveys and I am SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU WOO HOO Time to start saving up for 2012 Christmas, but there is always MY BIRTHDAY. LOL :D

Nah birthdays are only for young folks lol. Us older ones just DIE haha. Heres to many many more.

20 years ago I told everyone the nice thing about getting old is knowing who got there first. Now, its me, and it just dont have the same ring it used to. Of course that being said you dont like growing old thats fine DiE. Life is a one street you live you die.

So, any one who hates growing old, just remember there is only one alternative.