Has OO flagged your account when you tried to cash out?

gocubs25

So I tried to cash out 35 dollars the other and I was all ready to re direct me and successfully claimed my pts instead was a complete opposite. I get banned telling me I violated terms of service or something like that and see when I try to log in my account is frozen. I get email from them pretty much the same from each of them:

Hi Rick,

We are deeply sorry that this is taking longer than expected. Since thousands of accounts were affected because of the recent site change, our panel management team are looking into each of the accounts affected closely. We are doing this in the order that we receive the concern and we are hopeful that this will be resolved soon. We may not be able to give you a definite time when this will be fixed, but rest assured we will notify you once we have information about your account.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Hi Rick,

With regard to frozen accounts, we'd like to inform you that we have been listing down the email addresses of those who have emailed and called us about this, and have actually been sending the SSI Migration team a list of PIDs and email addresses by batch every week for processing. But because they have well over thousands of accounts that need to be looked into, the process is taking longer than was expected.

Rest assured, they are being looked into by the team. As for a specific time frame as to when all these accounts will be moved over, we are unable to say. We are truly sorry about all that has been going on since the merger and are doing all that we can to make things happen and get things going as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Again here all I can say is join the crowd. You need in contacting the BBB pm and I will give you the address. Maybe if enough people contacted the BBB to get their money?? :roll:

Same thing happened to you? How long? I KEEP emailing them about it here another response:

Hi,

I have logged your account into the list of blacklisted accounts. You should be able to log in once the right department will be able to investigate this.

Should you have any more concerns, please let me know.

Allain

the same thing happened to my cousin. When he went to cash out, he lost all the money and the website said he violated the terms and conditions. This happened more than a month ago.

the same thing happened to my cousin. When he went to cash out, he lost all the money and the website said he violated the terms and conditions. This happened more than a month ago.

If you want pm me and I will give the BBB address to contact in order to get his money. OO/SSI is playing dirty not giving people the money for the surveys they had done IN GOOD FAITH :shock: It seems to me that OO/SSI are the ones to whom violated conditions. If they thought that he violated, OO/SSI should have sent something in a email telling him what they thought. But noooooo They wait while you keep doing surveys racking $$ then when it comes time to pay they send out this bogus letter. When I first starting doing surveys the first one I ever did was for survey spot (I won't even spell it with a capital letter) and didn't cash out till till it was getting close gto Christmas time (2 years back) and I had $35.00 in my account. So when I went to redeem for a check I got that DEAR JOHN letter. I did nothing of the sort violating conditions. Heck I was only doing surveys 3 months, and not smart enough to go to the BBB to get my check. So you and everybody else, WRITE TO THE BBB SHOULD A SURVEY SITE REFUSE TO PAY YOU. It is not fair that they do this and wait till you have $$ to redeem then say something about it. WHY DIDN'T THEY SAY SOMETHING WHILE YOU WERE DO SURVEYS??? YEA RIGHT cause they got your money and you don't. :x

Here another one I got:

Hi Rick,

No you’re account is not suspended permanently. Our Panel team is working on each of these accounts before activating them again. Should you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Mon

Sorry for my yabbing but I am disabled phyclogically speaking for what the state did to me even more and OO is a big income earner for me so getting locked is a very serious thing for me right now not working. Bummer man :cry: Not 35 dollars I want back but to get back and do surveys again.

i see its more common now. I actually have 3 accounts with OO but i use teamviewer and remote desktop to do them on other computers but still it worked for month since I been doing its been fine and all on same I got canned on 3 of my OO accounts and a 4 one i just started afraid to cash out on. I attach different paypal addresses o my primary verified one and deposits within 2 days w not even when I transfer on my accountnow debit card

I left you a PM I would read it now if I were you!!!

Man you think I should just register a new account or is my paypal and or ip address tamed to? They did tell me im not suspended.

left you another PM.