BIG BUSINESS HELP US UNDERSTAND

1957horses

So you are a part of or own some kind of big business?? If so do you use survey sites in getting feed back on something or other?? And if so, how do you see the survey sites in handling the common survey taker like myself?? I'm not trying to but you on the spot, I just want to know if the big business putting out to these survey sites their $$ know what these sites are paying the common survey taker like myself(survey takers I am in no shape or form calling you a common survey taker I am referring to myself) and how much is really supposed to go to the survey taker. I see the same survey in one site paying x amount of $$ and another site completely not associated with the other paying xxx amount for the same feed back. I guess my question is once these companies give $$ to a survey site is it out of the companies hands and the survey site can dispense the $$ as they want?? I don't know, there is really more than one question here, I don't want to offend any body just trying to get an understanding of what and why a lot (I didn't say all sites just a lot) survey sites are now being the way they are now. Understanding why the surveys are paying so little or why so many DQ'S of lately. Or after doing 5-10-15 minutes only to be told the survey is full, not qualified or awards not even registering and all the sweeps. We fill out our info so that these sites refer to us the surveys that are a match. I spent all day attempting to do 30 surveys today and all but 3-4 matched what I am all about. Why ask us our info?? Isn't there supposed to be someone or a few someones matching us to the right surveys?? I seems TO ME that these SOME sites are just to lazy to sort it out so we get a crap shoot and everybody just try your luck. 30 surveys and only 3-4 matched me. I wasted a whole day trying to earn money, give my opinion on something, and I got nether done. :cry:

So you are a part of or own some kind of big business?? If so do you use survey sites in getting feed back on something or other?? And if so, how do you see the survey sites in handling the common survey taker like myself?? I'm not trying to but you on the spot, I just want to know if the big business putting out to these survey sites their $$ know what these sites are paying the common survey taker like myself(survey takers I am in no shape or form calling you a common survey taker I am referring to myself) and how much is really supposed to go to the survey taker. I see the same survey in one site paying x amount of $$ and another site completely not associated with the other paying xxx amount for the same feed back. I guess my question is once these companies give $$ to a survey site is it out of the companies hands and the survey site can dispense the $$ as they want?? I don't know, there is really more than one question here, I don't want to offend any body just trying to get an understanding of what and why a lot (I didn't say all sites just a lot) survey sites are now being the way they are now. Understanding why the surveys are paying so little or why so many DQ'S of lately. Or after doing 5-10-15 minutes only to be told the survey is full, not qualified or awards not even registering and all the sweeps. We fill out our info so that these sites refer to us the surveys that are a match. I spent all day attempting to do 30 surveys today and all but 3-4 matched what I am all about. Why ask us our info?? Isn't there supposed to be someone or a few someones matching us to the right surveys?? I seems TO ME that these SOME sites are just to lazy to sort it out so we get a crap shoot and everybody just try your luck. 30 surveys and only 3-4 matched me. I wasted a whole day trying to earn money, give my opinion on something, and I got nether done. :cry:

im with you all the way on the DQ's my friend. op,survey spot, surveyhead,idg,testspin, survey spree, and so many others all do the same thing..as you said they have our profiles, why dont they go by those. it doesnt make any since wasting all my time getting DQ'ed 9 out of 10 x's! i wonder how many humans they have actually working for them.seems as though none, right? they send me an invite, but the majority of the time i get DQ after just clicking on the link. and this is just after it comes to my inbox. crazy.

i feel the frustration.. I find the only reason i get upset during the day is because of being rejected by surveys.. why do i fill out my profile and they send me a survey based on that to then tell me i don't qualify?

they have humans working for them but it's all outsourced to india or something

I think it is difficult to know for sure without knowing exactly what information the companies creating the surveys actually give to the sites. If the sites don't have all the information than they cannot properly screen for the survey which is not necessarily their fault.

Another factor is that perhaps you are in a demographic that they have lots of other similarly profiled users while another user might be in a sector that is more sparse. I think we've seen evidence of this when one user posts that they never qualify for surveys from a site while another user posts that the same site is their best moneymaker.

So...I guess what I'm trying to say is that on some sites I do not think it is as simple as them being lazy. However..

The site that frustrates me the most with DQ's is MyView. They constantly send me links to surveys and when I click on the link (sometimes just seconds later) it tells me that I'm not a match for it. It'd be one thing if it said "no longer available" or that "this survey has received enough responses" but no - it tells me that I'm not a match. :roll: