Dumped SurveySpot after six years

QWERTY

Started with SurveySpot six years ago. For four years they were among my top money makers. That ended about two years ago. Qualification rate went from a peak of 16 % down to averaging barely 3% over the past 6 moniths. Yes, I update profiles twice a year though they change little. Got to the point I was deleting all sweeps, I'd say 75% of the total invites and I was getting 8-12 total per day. The final straw was getting DQ'd after wasting 40 - 50 minutes on two surveys in the last six weeks. Beware of those higher point surveys. The fact I forfeited 250 points meant little.

It's a shame survey sites falter like this. I had no complaints with SurveySpot for years. Then it seems they just stopped wanting to be a respectable company over night. They probably changed management and chose the wrong path. Not the first time and not the last. MySurveys take over of Lightspeed sticks out as another case of management headed south.

same here.. 3 years ago they were the best for me.. now i get nothing.. $7 to go until i can cash out and dump them.

Same experience. I unsubscribed when all I was getting were sweeps. :(

I thought it was only me! I have used them for several years, and for a while I was making quite a bit. I haven't received a survey from them for at least a month now. I regularly update my profile to, although not much changes. I'm at $8.00 right now. I'm just hoping for another few surveys to get me to $10 - then I'll cash out and be done. Such a shame!

I did the same thing and dumped survey head as well. It was nine year with survey spot for me and two with survey head. GTM I dumped after five years. But they do not care they just keep on merging and treating us more and more like worker drones and walking ATM's than people making them rich.