Survey Head-Rave

Chelsea

I want to rave a bit for Survey Head. I requested the $25.00 PayPal reward on 12-9 and received it today (1-6). That's exactly 4 weeks to the day. They say it will take between 4-6 weeks and it did in fact take 4 weeks. Even though I don't like that it takes 4-6 weeks to receive PayPal in the first place (or that it can take a few weeks for your surveys to be "validated") they are up front about how long it takes and they were true to their word. I definitely like to give credit where credit is due and they were true to their word.

I want to rave a bit for Survey Head. I requested the $25.00 PayPal reward on 12-9 and received it today (1-6). That's exactly 4 weeks to the day. They say it will take between 4-6 weeks and it did in fact take 4 weeks. Even though I don't like that it takes 4-6 weeks to receive PayPal in the first place (or that it can take a few weeks for your surveys to be "validated") they are up front about how long it takes and they were true to their word. I definitely like to give credit where credit is due and they were true to their word.

Well good for you and good for surveyhead :lol: Surveyhead right now is about the only one I haven't had trouble with. In 6 months I have made $225.00 and another $25.00 waiting. :P

A month to get paid sucks though. 1-2 weeks is fine but man I like the instant. They are attracting to customers though probably because they seem heavy on data quality.

I was a member of survey head for a couple of years before they closed my account. While I do think thatt they put some emphasis on quality I think it has more to do with them holding the amounts in limbo while the money works for them. You figure that it takes them 4-6 weeks to credit a survey then after you have reached the payout another 4-6 weeks before that money is released. I agree with wanting to verify the results but my only question for them is once those results have been confirmed why take another 4 weeks to make payment.

I was a member of survey head for a couple of years before they closed my account. While I do think thatt they put some emphasis on quality I think it has more to do with them holding the amounts in limbo while the money works for them. You figure that it takes them 4-6 weeks to credit a survey then after you have reached the payout another 4-6 weeks before that money is released. I agree with wanting to verify the results but my only question for them is once those results have been confirmed why take another 4 weeks to make payment.

I have to agree with you there. :shock:

I completely agree with this.

I completely agree with this.

ditto.

• 4 weeks later...

We are actually working on decreasing the wait time for our cash outs. We have brought it down to 2 weeks. As far as your theory that is not the reason why cash outs or pending surveys take that long. Clients do verify the data and some can take a while to look into all the data. Very few surveys take the whole 6 weeks to get credited. The ones that do are exceptions there might be some issue. For the most part if they are outstanding and you write in to us we can take care of it for you. As far as the cash outs just like all companies we have budgets and procedures before approving any cash out. Think of the money in your account as virtual money. It has no actual value until we approve it. It's really just a place holder.

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep

[email protected]

All companies always say the same, they are working to improve our experience, if they want to put faster cashout, something worse would come, maybe surveys harder to quality, more surveys invalid, more closed accounts.. They never care about our money, their goal is to make more money from us, and many people there working for free.