Mysurvey.ca taken over by Lightspeed..oh great!!

greeneyeddevils

Just received this email...looks like this company is going down the toilet now too..

A few weeks ago, we let you know about some upcoming changes to TNS mysurvey.ca. TNS has joined forces with Lightspeed Research and mysurvey.com to make your overall membership and survey taking experience more enjoyable and rewarding.

Beginning January 12, 2012 your TNS mysurvey.ca membership will become mysurvey.ca. Your new membership experience will be very similar to what it has been with TNS. You will still:

Share your opinions about the products and services you use every day.

Earn Reward Points for taking surveys. mysurvey.ca will have a new Rewards catalog with thousands of redemption options for your Reward Points including e-certificates, gift cards, merchandise, charity donations and much more!

Opportunities to be entered into several mysurvey.ca sweepstakes with prizes awarded daily, monthly and quarterly.

For the next few days, you may continue participating in surveys sent to you by TNS mysurvey.ca as you have in the past.

On January 9, 2012 the TNS mysurvey.ca website will be down for maintenance while we make the necessary upgrades to our website.

Beginning January 12, you will login to https://www.mysurvey.ca with the same email address and password used to login to the TNS mysurvey website to take surveys and view your Reward Points.

NOTE: Beginning January 12, it will be necessary to login to https://www.mysurvey.ca to complete surveys. Survey links will no longer be sent via email. This is necessary to ensure you receive full credit for each and every survey you take.

Survey invitations will be sent to you from [email protected] - please be sure to add that address to your approved email contacts to ensure you receive our survey invitations.

All points you have received for taking surveys will be transferred to your new mysurvey.ca account.

TNS, mysurvey.ca and Lightspeed Research are all owned by the same parent company, The Kantar Group, the information, insight and consultancy division of WPP. mysurvey.ca is a member of TRUSTe. Your privacy is assured. Your information will only be used to contact you with survey invitations and information related to your mysurvey.ca membership. Membership and survey participation is completely voluntary. Click here to read the mysurvey.ca privacy policy.

We sincerely appreciate your past participation with the TNS mysurvey and look forward to offering you an even better survey experience with mysurvey.ca. If you have any questions about your membership, please send us an email.

CASH OUT NOW BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR POINTS !!!

I don't understand?? my survey took over lightspeed last year in the middle of the year. I have noticed lately though (the last few months) that there aren't hardly any 150 point survey, or 5 points should you not qualify. I got 4 surveys yesterday but only did one so far and it was supposed to be 20 minutes turned into 30-35 minutes for only 50 points. Point being I as well as all of you know that these sites used to pay better, so when we see the collapse of incentives it is more like a chore to me. I'm having to do more surveys that are paying less and still not getting enough to redeem in a month. :cry: Well I'm just not doing them as much any more. I have only been doing a few. The other day I had over 30 surveys and all but 3-4 were all I could do, and it took all afternoon for nothing. Most of them I was DQ from, others were sweeps, some were way to long for what the incentive was being given. I have been doing them to get extra money just like a lot of you. And did enjoyed doing them, but they are showing no respect to us. This is time consuming doing surveys. And if I were able to work out side of my house, I would be. But I can not. I have sever rheumatoid arthritis in my hands, feet and lower back. So this was a way to bring in extra money. Well thats all. I'm just dissapointed, didn't mean to rant on and on. :cry:

All I know is that this is the Canadian My survey...what pisses me off now is that in the email they state that you now have to go to their site & complete all the surveys...where as before they used to send them to your email address...this really sucks..I hate Lightspeed..they used to be one of my favs last year when you could do all the surveys for commercials & things but all of the sudden the stopped sending anything...with them combining with Lightspeed now here in Canada I can only see this survey panel going down the toilet unless they come up with some new plan.... :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

They merg with Lightspeed & I haven't had a survey since...I knew this would happen...why screw with something that isn't broken?..Mysurvey Canada was fine before they merged...to top it off now you can't get a cheque anymore...you have to do Paypal... :evil:

They merg with Lightspeed & I haven't had a survey since...I knew this would happen...why screw with something that isn't broken?..Mysurvey Canada was fine before they merged...to top it off now you can't get a cheque anymore...you have to do Paypal... :evil:

I haven't had a survey since the merge with lightspeed either. I've cashed out and am waiting to see if I receive it :?

I haven't had a survey since the merge with lightspeed either. I've cashed out and am waiting to see if I receive it :?

Pisses me off big time since they were really good the last little while..now with Lightspeed they're crap...I cashed out via Paypal..hopefully I receive it then I'm deleting my account since Lightspeed is useless...

All I know is that this is the Canadian My survey...what pisses me off now is that in the email they state that you now have to go to their site & complete all the surveys...where as before they used to send them to your email address...this really sucks..I hate Lightspeed..they used to be one of my favs last year when you could do all the surveys for commercials & things but all of the sudden the stopped sending anything...with them combining with Lightspeed now here in Canada I can only see this survey panel going down the toilet unless they come up with some new plan.... :evil:

The way mysurvey works for me (I'm in the U.S.) is that I get an email if I have a survey waiting and then I log into the site to complete it. It is very rare that I don't get an email about a survey. I just can't click a link and go straight to a survey, but I kind of like that better since I have more time to read what the rewards actually are instead of a site like Toluna where the email says one thing but it loads so fast you can miss it when they swap in a lower paying survey because the original one is already completed.

The way mysurvey works for me (I'm in the U.S.) is that I get an email if I have a survey waiting and then I log into the site to complete it. It is very rare that I don't get an email about a survey. I just can't click a link and go straight to a survey, but I kind of like that better since I have more time to read what the rewards actually are instead of a site like Toluna where the email says one thing but it loads so fast you can miss it when they swap in a lower paying survey because the original one is already completed.

The only thing I don't like about the emails from mysurvey is that they don't tell you how many points the survey is for and how long it is. You don't find out until you log into mysurvey and from there actually click on the survey. It's a fairly minor annoyance though. Oh and with Toluna I pay close attention when I click on their surveys now so I don't end up taking a low paying survey because the one I clicked on was closed. It's easy to miss though.

The only thing I don't like about the emails from Mysurvey is that they don't tell you how many points the survey is for and how long it is. You don't find out until you log into Mysurvey and from there actually click on the survey. It's a fairly minor annoyance though. Oh and with Toluna I pay close attention when I click on their surveys now so I don't end up taking a low paying survey because the one I clicked on was closed. It's easy to miss though.

I agree, but I just close out if I don't like the terms. I like that they don't just breeze through and try to be sneaky about it like Toluna. I wish Toluna had a prompt that said something like "The original survey is no longer available, would you like to continue" with the information clearly posted about the change. I'm often switching between windows or have to walk away for whatever reason, so I don't always get to watch closely.

• 2 weeks later...