Ipsos i-Say "Loyalty Program"

waycoolsnoopy

Greetings:

I was wondering if any of you who are members of Ipsos have had difficulty getting your "loyalty" points from them. I have done 50+ surveys for them in the past calander year - PRIOR to 12/31/2011 and they don't seem to want to give me the 200 points for the 50 survey mark. I've emailed them like 2-3 times inquiring why and in typical "survey company speak," they pretend not to know what I am talking about. They did credit me the points for the 5, 10, and 25 marks so I don't understand their reluctance to make good on this. It's a lousy two bucks. Moreover, I might add that their survey incentives generally suck. You don't always notice unless you think about it but 90 points for a 20 minute survey = 90 cents is pretty crappy. I've been bitching lately about Opinion Outpost's new and NOT improved incentive schedule and when I think about it, Ipsos is even worse and they have been since I've been a member. They do all these gimmicky things, "poll predictor, loyalty, sweepstakes, drawings," etc. I guess so no once notices how jacked they're getting doing the actual surveys.

Also, I counted all the surveys in my history and I only used those that were COMPLETED.

If anyone has any experience with this issue(s) your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Greetings:

I was wondering if any of you who are members of Ipsos have had difficulty getting your "loyalty" points from them. I have done 50+ surveys for them in the past calander year - PRIOR to 12/31/2011 and they don't seem to want to give me the 200 points for the 50 survey mark. I've emailed them like 2-3 times inquiring why and in typical "survey company speak," they pretend not to know what I am talking about. They did credit me the points for the 5, 10, and 25 marks so I don't understand their reluctance to make good on this. It's a lousy two bucks. Moreover, I might add that their survey incentives generally suck. You don't always notice unless you think about it but 90 points for a 20 minute survey = 90 cents is pretty crappy. I've been bitching lately about Opinion Outpost's new and NOT improved incentive schedule and when I think about it, Ipsos is even worse and they have been since I've been a member. They do all these gimmicky things, "poll predictor, loyalty, sweepstakes, drawings," etc. I guess so no once notices how jacked they're getting doing the actual surveys.

Also, I counted all the surveys in my history and I only used those that were COMPLETED.

If anyone has any experience with this issue(s) your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

come to think about i too wonder. its been a while since i got a reward for all the surveys ive taken. i reckon i need to go in and check mine. and yes their $ value per survey is going like most others now... not worth a hoot.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a follow-up post here for the sake of accuracy and fairness:

I contacted Ipsos, AGAIN, and on the third attempt they credited me for my loyalty points.

Better late than never I guess.