Have you noticed OpinionOutpost ripping off Pinecone surveys

greeneyeddevils

I just received an invite from Opinion Outpost to do a survey that's always done on Pinecone Reasearch....wtf is OO thinking..they're offering 5 points which is 50cents for the same survey that Pinecone Reasearch offers up for $3...what has happened to this company? & how are they getting their hands on Pinecone surveys? who is going to do this type of survey for this little change in your pocket....This company used to be great & now they've really tanked....What the hell happened to their Amazon option on OO? It used to be one of the easiest things to redeem for...maybe everyone did that & they lost their shirt with offering that up....my guess is when & if it ever comes back they'll jack it up where you need $10 or more to cash out instead of the $5 that it used to be....

I just received an invite from Opinion Outpost to do a survey that's always done on Pinecone Reasearch....wtf is OO thinking..they're offering 5 points which is 50cents for the same survey that Pinecone Reasearch offers up for $3...what has happened to this company? & how are they getting their hands on Pinecone surveys? who is going to do this type of survey for this little change in your pocket....This company used to be great & now they've really tanked....What the hell happened to their Amazon option on OO? It used to be one of the easiest things to redeem for...maybe everyone did that & they lost their shirt with offering that up....my guess is when & if it ever comes back they'll jack it up where you need $10 or more to cash out instead of the $5 that it used to be....

I noticed this also. I will not attempt Pinecone on OO as it may disqualify me for the same survey from Pinecone. OO is now SSI, pathetic.

I noticed this also. I will not attempt Pinecone on OO as it may disqualify me for the same survey from Pinecone. OO is now SSI, pathetic.

same here

• 2 weeks later...

Karen and the people at Pinecone are running off survey takers so they are now having to let some of there survey go to other sites. also you have many company using the same format for there surveys so all the one that look like Pinecone are not actual Pinecone. but yes i have noticed that i getting alot of actual Pinecone surveys on Opinion Outpost. i also seen them on surveyhead and onlycashsurveys so i think that the companys are sending the survey out to lots of different sites now.