Goodbye MyView!

nj07208

It takes FOREVER for me to cash out thru MyView. Initially, I could cash out for a $25 gift card in about 2-3 months and this last time it took at least 6. It also took about a month for the GC to come when it used to be about 7-10 days. So, I'm done...more surveys for someone else!

Palm research is 45 days. I dont do them anymore because of that but you can make some good cash there. I perfer to stay with Quick Rewards. Lots of daily surveys and bonus for it and cashout quick.

It takes FOREVER for me to cash out thru MyView. Initially, I could cash out for a $25 gift card in about 2-3 months and this last time it took at least 6. It also took about a month for the GC to come when it used to be about 7-10 days. So, I'm done...more surveys for someone else!

I don't know what is going on with Myview as of late. I am reading about people having issues with them that go on for months.

I think part of hte problem with myview is being included with the daily surveys from QR. I know I earned 1mill points last year nad so far this year along with a 35k bonus I am just at 111k. I rarely find a survey on their site and I like most others think that if it is not amazon or visa, which run out fast, their rewards stink. Last year I averaged a 50gc 2-3 weeks looking bad so far this year.

I hope they get it corrected and start offering more surveys. They have been good for me and hopes this is not the end.

I think when they bring back Visa and Amazon I am going to cash completely out and stop doing surveys for Myview. They were once a good survey company, but now I am not too sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to know i am not the only one that has seen a change in myview. when i joined in sept. i was getting surveys like crazy. once i cash out for a american eagle gc the survey started drying up. this use to be a daily site for me to check. now i might go over there once or twice a week if they do not send me a email just to see what is going on.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Worst customer service ever!

Dear Vladimir,

We apologize for our delayed response in the matter of your login issue.

After a careful review, we have found the issue you are encountering

coincides with the existing MyView security settings. In accordance with

our Terms and conditions, Member Credo and online market research

standards, we have permanently suspend your MyView account due to

inconsistent/contradicting data that has been provided over the course of

your MyView tenure.

Unfortunately, we cannot reinstate your MyView account based on the current

security protocols we have in place.

Thanks,

Jordan Miller

-- Message ends.

They didn't give me the Visa I ordered! I placed an order days before my account was suspended. I even got the Confirmation of Reward email, but they didn't send me the Visa. If they don't "like" my surveys, fine, but they should keep their promise!? Disappointing, a big company so unloyal to the members, taking their surveys for free and being cheap. Words are not enough to express the way they take people for granted...

Hello, how should I order prepaid Visa from MyView? Whenever I try to order, Myview constantly say it is out of stock. I am sick and tired of hearing this.

Worst customer service ever!

Dear Vladimir,

We apologize for our delayed response in the matter of your login issue.

After a careful review, we have found the issue you are encountering

coincides with the existing MyView security settings. In accordance with

our Terms and conditions, Member Credo and online market research

standards, we have permanently suspend your MyView account due to

inconsistent/contradicting data that has been provided over the course of

your MyView tenure.

Unfortunately, we cannot reinstate your MyView account based on the current

security protocols we have in place.

Thanks,

Jordan Miller

-- Message ends.

They didn't give me the Visa I ordered! I placed an order days before my account was suspended. I even got the Confirmation of Reward email, but they didn't send me the Visa. If they don't "like" my surveys, fine, but they should keep their promise!? Disappointing, a big company so unloyal to the members, taking their surveys for free and being cheap. Words are not enough to express the way they take people for granted...

Contact the BBB and get what you have comming to you!!! Don't let them bully you and not pay you.

Hello, how should I order prepaid Visa from MyView? Whenever I try to order, Myview constantly say it is out of stock. I am sick and tired of hearing this.

The only thing I can tell you is to check the rewards board EVERY MORNING. Because when they do put them up, they are gone before noon.