E-rewards drops all the good gc

footfree

Here they go again giving out crappy rewards.No gift cards that are worth anything they took away the Target gc and the Macy gc.Now they have resorted back to giving a $10 off certificate towards a Macy's purchase of $50.Jc Pennys' is $10 off of a 25.00 purchase but hey JcPenny's mails out coupons all the time for this reward and you don't have to do their surveys to get so called -paid to do it.You can get a $25 off at Zales .com when you spend 150 but hey I'm sure Zales has coupons or sales that wouldn't apply if you used this coupon from e-rewards.If it wasn't for the fact I have to stay a member with them to be a member here (shopperschat)then I would drop them in a heartbeat.There are no rewards on that site that is worth anything to me.I don't read magazines and I don't travel or fly and all the Blockbusters in my neighborhood are closed.Not sure if Shoppers Chat had anything to do with them changing their rewards last time we complained but if so I'll complain again. I feel like I'm being taken advantage of by e-rewards they are giving out coupons that I can receive in the mail for free.Then they make money from big corporations and stiff us the ones that are doing all the work for them.If it wasn't for Shoppers Chat much appreciated gc to Amazon and me feeling like my opinions count I would drop e-rewards.

I saw the handwriting on the wall with these guys quite some time back and go out of them, just gave up and left.

just checked and they do still have the better GC's.

I saw the handwriting on the wall with these guys quite some time back and go out of them, just gave up and left.

Well I just checked and they aren't on mine,however it's a well known fact that e-rewards gives different rewards to different people.I don't know why but they have done this for years.

Well I just checked and they aren't on mine,however it's a well known fact that e-rewards gives different rewards to different people.I don't know why but they have done this for years.

that is really strange!