Opinion OutPost

lobo49

I received this email today from OO, as if they weren't bad enough and now this.... Attention: New Claim Process!

As a benefit to you, Opinion Outpost will need to confirm the computer you are using during your next claim attempt. This is a onetime only process and is intended to better your experience as an Opinion Outpost member.

Please review the process below and contact our helpdesk if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

The Opinion Outpost Team

Highlights

PayPal

Choose your reward: Go to our claim page and pick the exciting reward option which you'd like to redeem your points for.

Prize Draw

Provide telephone number: This will be used so we can send you your PIN number over the phone or SMS message. Your phone number will only be used for this process and will not be used in any other way.

Rewards

Confirm PIN: Confirm the PIN we provided you on the website and continue with your redemption.

it's the quickest payout site for me so the way i look at it is as long as they're actually paying out.... i cashed out today with a simple 1 minute phone response.

• 5 weeks later...

I just cashed out for 180 points $18, and had no problems what so ever. So if I can get a little cash here and there I will stay, but if they dry up, I am outta there!

Ugh. I took a break from Opinion Outpost for a while for no reason in particular and came back to find their new site. I hate this so much. I'm just going to do however many surveys I have to do to get enough to buy this book I want off amazon, and then that's it, I'm done with that site.

Except, amazon is unavailable. Oh this sucks so much. I'm just going to go grind out a few surveys, get what I need, and wait until it's available again. Then I'm done. They ruined my favorite survey site.

I must confess I had my doubts since the 'takeover' but I am now consistently qualifying for surveys. My initial mistake was waiting for email invitations which were few, so I started logging onto the site and pressing the 'Take a Survey' button and using this method I have cashed out around $40 in the past twenty days or so.