I won a little sweeps

Not-a-Sucker

Knock me over with a feather! I actually won something. $5 from ACOP from a sweeps drawing from a screener. It ain't much, but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

Knock me over with a feather! I actually won something. $5 from ACOP from a sweeps drawing from a screener. It ain't much, but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

WOO HOO Good for you!! :P

Me too! I got an email about it today. Congrats. :D

Me too! I got an email about it today. Congrats. :D

WOO HOO FOR YOU TOO. GREAT!!! :P Now when do you think their going to tell me I won (never hurts to hope :roll: )

I won a $50.00 gift card for ice cream from starbucks in November from entering the "ALL YOU" sweepstakes witch I have been entering daily for going on two years, and still have not gotten it. :cry: