Rewardport Surveys

rosiesmom

I do these and I cashout like once a Year for $25. I have like 15 surveys to try and qulify for. But everytime I did try, there was an error code 503 No Server Available. I only get these when it is Surveyhead. And sure enough, it was. They are starting to have more surveys that are for ipad drawings. Do any of you work with this Survey Co?

I do these and I cashout like once a Year for $25. I have like 15 surveys to try and qulify for. But everytime I did try, there was an error code 503 No Server Available. I only get these when it is Surveyhead. And sure enough, it was. They are starting to have more surveys that are for ipad drawings. Do any of you work with this Survey Co?

I took me a year also to redeem!!! And I was able to redeem only because you get 10 points for answering those surveys about yourself. I was at $23.50 for almost a year. Then after countless times of getting DQ I finally compleated a $1.00 one and had 5 of those $0.10 ones so able to redeem and never looked back. :|

• 2 weeks later...

Rewardport was OK a couple of years ago and within the last year or so there payouts are taking 3 months to get. My last payment of $25.00, I've been waiting on since the Fall of 2011. It has been well over 4 monthsand I'm getting the feeling I've been had again!!!

RewardPort is a same company with SurveyHead. They use same method to avoid to pay panelists. Don't waste your time there.

yeah i was suspicious that they were. very disappointing too!