Don't use AmyLynn.org.

wonchangh

Last time, I had a problem with DailySurveyPanel before, because site went down and couldn't get my payment. I even emailed their support, but they didn't respond. I then turned to Amy Lynn, the owner of Annika's surveys for help. At first, she was willing to help me, telling me that she is a personal friend to the owner of DailySurveyPanel. But today when I talked to her today, she was yelling at me for no reason and accuse me of endangering relationship with DailySurveyPanel owner. What the hell is this? I trusted her for kindness, right now she flip flops and blame me for everything wrong? Unbelievable. :(

If you notice, no one ever uses her forum because she goes off on them for no reason. I have never posted there because I have seen how rude and unreasonable she is. A large percentage of the companies listed on the site no longer exist so it is a huge waste of time. A website is useless unless it is updated at least every 15 years!

Glad I am not the only one....she advertizes that she will give invites to certain invite only panels if you email her. I emailed and requested the invite for a few panels, she replied nicely that i would get them shortly. A month and a half went by without hearing from her so i emailed again politely reminding her, she responded very angrily to please stop emailing her or she would report me for spam!

Needless to say, I never got the invites. :?

She is definitely not someone you want to work with. She posted on facebook that a good way to benefit off the product tests you receive from Pinecone if you do not want to use them is to sell them. I sent her a polite comment stating I think that was against the rules and am sure pincecone would probably come down on her if it came back to them. She went off on me and tried to make a fool of me on fb telling her followers that is why people like me make a few dollars a week and she has a leading website, blah blah blah. Then she blocked me so I could not respond. A very cowardly person.

I also had earlier emailed her that I didn't think it was right that she was telling people to always say "no" if you are asked whether you took a survey in a particular field/on a particular topic. Her response was that I did not know what I was talking about and you don't get surveys if you tell the truth...and I told her that ips are easily traceable and all these companies are merging/buying one another and many surveys clearly outline the penalties for lying...I would rather lose a dollar or two than get correspondence that I lied on something. Stay away from her.

I would have reported her to Pinecone if I saw that BS. If you know where the post is take a screen shot and send it to them. She sounds like a self-important shyster. Thanks for the warnings all.

I would have reported her to Pinecone if I saw that BS. If you know where the post is take a screen shot and send it to them. She sounds like a self-important shyster. Thanks for the warnings all.

Hey Marneyisles...I tried to do just that, but she blocked me on fb immediately when I posted my concern (well, after she ridiculed me to all her "loyal followers" for not understanding how to make money on the internet.) so I could not take a screen shot, and since I did not have any proof to go to Pinecone I did not want it to become a battle of she said/she said. She is a very unethical person... she is a BS artist.

Hey Marneyisles...I tried to do just that, but she blocked me on fb immediately when I posted my concern (well, after she ridiculed me to all her "loyal followers" for not understanding how to make money on the internet.) so I could not take a screen shot, and since I did not have any proof to go to pinecone I did not want it to become a battle of she said/she said. She is a very unethical person... she is a BS artist.

Hi Tommy Dee. I did not realize if you are blocked you could not see the posts anymore. I thought you were just blocked from posting. I rarely use my FB account. Sorry my bad! If anyone else can see that post we can get her. Of course it's probably been too long ago to read through all her posts now. Maybe someone will run into a similar post by her in the future.

Good job calling her out though!

• 1 year later...

The thing with amyLynn is she will personally email you and kick you off her site then to make matters worse report you to all the survey sites..She is the biggest black baller of them all..Something should be done about someone with this much power..As soon as you go to her or his site you see Copyright laws ..She or He is a nasty person who thinks they are above it all...

• 2 months later...
The thing with amyLynn is she will personally email you and kick you off her site then to make matters worse report you to all the survey sites..She is the biggest black baller of them all..Something should be done about someone with this much power..As soon as you go to her or his site you see Copyright laws ..She or He is a nasty person who thinks they are above it all...

THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!! CALL HER OUT ON TWITTER..SITTING HERE TALKING ABOUT IT DOES NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO TWITTER AND CALLER HER OUT

@AmyLynnOrg

• 2 years later...

Hi- Does anybody here post on AmyLynn.org forum? I just ran across her here while I was searching posts, and I went to her site, and apparently she does not let anybody new sign up for her forums, and she puts down Survey Police. Nobody here has mentioned her since 2012. I personally don't like her site. It is too hard to manuver, and who has time to go through 2,000 survey companies that she has listed on her site. Has anybody found a work at home job through her site. Thanks