ERewards New Grocery Survey BEWARE

Beegee1361

This morning I started the "Study About Grocery Shopping." This is apparently about club shopping, ie, Sams, Costco, BJs, etc. It begins with the usual demographic questions. And some questions about the clubs you belong to. This is usally where you are informed by demographics whether or not you are going to get to take the full survey or walk off with your twenty-five cents. I moved on. Next question. Get your club card and enter Your name as it appears and your member ID. (In my case on a credit card). At this point, I am informed I do not qualify BECAUSE (and I do not remember the exact words) they are "filled up" with survey takers in my demograpic group.... However said.... Did they really need my name and member number for this????? WHY? I thought twice about giving this info and taking the survey but should have thought 3x obviously. All for what, $10.50 worth of cyber cash for magazines. Bottom line. They have my member number (which is on my credit card). My name. I now have to call the credit card company and the "club" and change these things BECAUSE I don't trust them or ERewards...ever again. WHY DID THEY NEED MY INFO TO DISQUALIFY...AND WHAT WILL THEY DO WITH IT? There should be a clear disclaimer that you may have to give this info and still be disqualified. Maybe?

You should try sending them an email. I have always had really good luck with e-rewards customer service. It might take a few days for them to get back to me, but they always do and they really do try to make the issue right. I'm lucky with e-rewards because I have it set up that my rewards go into my u-promise account. So I don't have to worry about the crappy rewards they have. It's a shame they don't have better rewards because they are a really good survey panel. They have interesting surveys and decent reward values on the surveys they offer. Good luck if you decide to shoot them an email. I do hope they help you.