Paid surveys.com

tommy123

Not a survey company but an intermediary that provides links and info. However the info is misleading and the rewards exaggerated like "click here and earn £10" when in fact what happens is you go to a site that pays UPTO £10 for surveys, in other words, once in a while. Also "do online surveys and earn £50 per week" without telling you how you acheive this level. Does any one actually make that much per week? Ofcourse they must get paid everytime someone clicks a link on their site and registers with a company, so the more appealing the company sounds the more likely you are to click the link.

I am not in the UK, so hopefully some who does live there will come along and give you better advice than I can.

However, I will suggest that if you are looking to make money online to look for bloggers that are based in the UK and read what they have to say. I have done much better with finding reputable companies from seeing what companies are mentioned frequently in blogs that have to do with saving money or making money online and then searching for reviews. I have also had success contacting some of these bloggers personally. I find that if they're going to take the time to answer an email they're more likely to be telling the truth about the survey sites and the GPT sites.

I have found, like you have with this site, that sites that just have a lot of referral links and not much else in the way of content tend to talk highly of all the companies whether they are worthy of their praise or not so that they can get the referral money.