OO response to survey that did not credit

fiestyvermin

I find that I am getting a lot of surveys through OO that when I try and submit the survey pages just quit loading and the points are not credited to my account. I emailed them about this and here is there response:

Thank you for your patience in waiting to hear back from us.

Survey ORD-39556-F8Y7 is having a technical error. This has been fixed; however, please note that it is about to close because the client is now having the required number of respondents for this study.

Since this is the case, we ask you to please disregard this survey.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Even though I completed the survey they expect me to DISREGARD IT. How crappy is that?

My Response:

That is just WRONG. I completed this survey in its entirety and because the survey company had a technical error I get screwed? I give accurate responses and you tell me that this survey, because of their errors, my responses are just tossed. More OO garbage and I am going to slam OO on every site wiht everything within my power. To not pay me for something that was completed is THEFT. To bad we are not in biblical days they would chop off a hand.

You should call them and complain. I know that is a pain in the butt but that is just over-the-top wrong! If you complete the survey you MUST get paid for it. They cannot decide after the fact that their quota is filled.

Those people that are replying to you are clueless. Whether it's because they are inept or just foreign and don't understand I don't know but the idea that they would think that answer is acceptable is ridiculous.