My Survey and Global Test Market

PattiCakes91501

Just received this:

January 2012

mysurvey & GlobalTestMarket Partnership

A few years ago, mysurvey.com began partnering with various research companies to offer more survey opportunities and collect the opinions about various products and services from consumers like you. As mysurvey continues to grow, we continue to partner with more research companies to provide you, our members, with more surveys.

We are excited to share the news about our most recent partnership with you. In late 2011, GlobalTestMarket (GMI) became part of Lightspeed Research, the parent company of mysurvey.com. As our companies merge together more survey opportunities will be available for members like you to share your opinions about the products and services you want in the market place!

When you participate in these surveys, you may see the names, logos and email addresses for a variety of survey research companies. Rest assured, your privacy is protected and your name, email address, or other personal information will never be tied to your individual survey responses. Furthermore, your personal information will not be shared with the other survey companies without your explicit permission. Click here to read the mysurvey Privacy Policy for more information. And remember, your participation in any survey is completely voluntary; you may decline participation at any time.

Some of you may be taking surveys with GlobalTestMarket as well as mysurvey.com. That is perfectly fine! We hope you continue to enjoy your membership with both survey research companies.

and here is another:

GfK Knowledge Networks

We wanted to inform you that we have updated the Privacy Policy that relates to your KnowledgePanel® Membership — for a very good reason. Knowledge Networks is now part of GfK, the fifth largest research firm in the world. In fact, our new name is GfK Knowledge Networks.

As a result of this exciting change, we believe that we will be able to offer you, our valued panel members, opportunities to give us your opinions and thoughts about more topics, as we now have even more companies interested in your survey answers!

.....continues to grow, we continue to partner with more research companies to provide you, our members, with more surveys.

Thank you PattiCakes91501 for sharing this. First, this is a lie from my survey. mysurvey does not send surveys, just for 5 cents. I unsuscribed from my surveys long time ago, when they merged with lightspeed because they lowered the points from 150 to 50, and from 50 to 5. That survey website is a waste of time, this is the same: Opinion Outpost and SSI= less points=more scam=more lies. I am sure that about 3 months this will be only one company , they same happened to OO and SSI, after 3 months of partnership the 2 surveys panels became 1. I have noticed a BIG DIFFERENCE in GTM in the month of December 2011. They are lowering the points from 40 to 35 and from 35 to 30,sending less surveys than usual, and more disqualified surveys . I got a survey right now from GTM and I disqualified at the middle of the survey after 10 minutes. Where do you think the survey comes from? From mysurvey.

I am sure that in 3 months they will be sending emails that the 2 companies will become 1 because they want to provide a better experience to their members. Lies lies and more lies. Better experiences?what better experiences?disqualifying for more surveys?receiving less surveys?surveys for 5 cents?

My Survey is the worst of the worst. I used to do ok with Lightspeed and did very well with Elite Opinion. with Elite Opinion I would get surveys that paid $12-$20. Now that My Survey took them over, the same surveys pay 12-20 damn cents. My Survey is the scum of the earth! who do you think is getting all of that extra money? Not us! I have not done a survey for My Survey in months and the only reason I have not unsubscribed from them is I was hoping someone decent would buy them out. Now that they are taking over GTM I am unsubscribing today. They are worse than OTX ever thought about being and everyone hated them. At least OTX didn't sugar coat everything and then bend you over. With them, what you see is what you get. My Survey is a snake in the grass and I refuse to enable them by doing their cheap surveys. The reason My Survey can buy all of these good companies is they have so many of us idiots that will work for nothing and take any kind of crap they decide to dish out. No more!!

Global Test Market WAS one of the best. I have reached cash out but am waiting because once I cash out I will unsubscribe. There will be no way for me to reach $50 again. Receiving few surveys for much lower points. Most of my points were acquired in 2010 before "new and improved" in 2011. Now even worse than 2011. Also trying to reach cash out of My Survey. Points, less than before, disqualified constantly, paying less and more sweeps. Every survey company has become worse. Pinecone previously paid $5 now $3 but at least prompt payment and above board. They are the only one left.