more bad news.. another merger!

theskyhunter

well ive just recieved more bad news. you all know that mysurvey.com was absorbed by Lightspeed Research awhile back. i just got this emailtoday. "mysurvey & GlobalTestMarket Partnership

A few years ago, mysurvey.com began partnering with various research companies to offer more survey opportunities and collect the opinions about various products and services from consumers like you. As mysurvey continues to grow, we continue to partner with more research companies to provide you, our members, with more surveys.

We are excited to share the news about our most recent partnership with you. In late 2011, GlobalTestMarket (GMI) became part of Lightspeed Research, the parent company of mysurvey.com. As our companies merge together more survey opportunities will be available for members like you to share your opinions about the products and services you want in the market place!

When you participate in these surveys, you may see the names, logos and email addresses for a variety of survey research companies. Rest assured, your privacy is protected and your name, email address, or other personal information will never be tied to your individual survey responses. Furthermore, your personal information will not be shared with the other survey companies without your explicit permission. Click here to read the mysurvey Privacy Policy for more information. And remember, your participation in any survey is completely voluntary; you may decline participation at any time.

Some of you may be taking surveys with GlobalTestMarket as well as mysurvey.com. That is perfectly fine! We hope you continue to enjoy your membership with both survey research companies."

what was once good,then not not so good is now just a plain dadburn mess! im really getting sick of all these mergings. im about ready to throw in the towel on doing anymore surveys. i would rant and rave the rest of the day, but it aint gonna do any good. mysurvey,Lightspeed and now GTM all in the same boat. the ship is sinking!

Hello and you are so right!!! I just posted this (see below) on thread I started about reward changes. We are think alike here. Good post and keep the heat up.

Today in Mysuvey's newsletter they say:

"We are excited to share the news about our most recent partnership with you. In late 2011, GlobalTestMarket (GMI) became part of Lightspeed Research, the parent company of mysurvey.com. As our companies merge together more survey opportunities will be available for members like you to share your opinions about the products and services you want in the market place!"

Now we know why the have stopped rewarding us fairly for our time. They have to pay for these take overs some how and it will be on the backs of our hard work and time. Now they are encouraging panel members to lie so that they can qualify for surveys. Since 2008 when the economy crashed these survey sites have been treating us more and more like worker drones because so many people out there are now doing surveys thinking they will get rich. For those of us that have been doing this for awhile we know better and just want to be treated fairly that is all. We make a lot of money for these companies and our time matters just as much as theirs.

If you are unhappy about these changes like I am call mysurvey toll free at 1-800-537-4097 and let them know!

I got the same email. Good gravy! When will it end? I think I may have to find something else to do with my time. I am not doing surveys for sweeps. And the money is dwindling on these sites.