OO survey paid by Survey Spot

fiestyvermin

I got a email from OO and completed one of their magazine surveys after doing that I checked to see what else there was and found a 4 min survey for 5pts. I figure why not. I was invited to participate in a online discussion:

There may be an opportunity to join an online focus group about the live session that you will join. This session will immediately follow the online session you are joining and last for 30 minutes.

You will receive 3,000 points deposited to your SurveySpot account for completing the entire 30 minute session.

If asked, would you be willing to participate in the 30 minute follow up online session?

Why is SS giving rewards on the OO website. I know they bought out OO but this is the first time I have seen the 2 incorporated in the same survey. Weird.

I will try and do it I should be available just weird.

I am well aware they are both part of the same company that is all over these boards. I am trying to find out if anyone else has ever had incentives posted or promised off 2 different sites, even when owned by the same company? I got 5 points for promising to do a interview but with the 2nd part being paid by Survey Spot. I find that most sites even after a take over do you ever see them being integrated in surveys. Normally you know about the parent company but to find payment being promised not only through OO but SS off the OO site is strange.

I'm trying to make sense of this.

What you are saying is that you did a SurveySpot survey through Opinion Outpost. The first part resulted in a reward on the Opinion Outpost site and the second part resulted in a reward on the SurveySpot site? Or have you not been rewarded beyond that first part?

I have not signed up for SurveySpot, but I have completed surveys that were hosted at SurveySpot a few times for the other panels I am a member of that did have the notice that I would receive X amount of points in my SurveySpot account (which does not exist in my case) in addition to whatever the panel said I would get.

Understand what I am saying and know that I do not mean to sound rude or illmannered, so please do not take it that way.

If you were to take a survey on OO and at the end of the survey it told you that you have the opportunity to complete a 2nd part to that survey but it was being hosted by SS for 3000 points, in SS terms 3000=30 or it did I have not done a survey for them in a long time now,

I would understand OO offering payment but the payment was in SS money, which is weird.

I wish I could get a 3000 point survey off OO.

Understand what I am saying and know that I do not mean to sound rude or illmannered, so please do not take it that way.

If you were to take a survey on OO and at the end of the survey it told you that you have the opportunity to complete a 2nd part to that survey but it was being hosted by SS for 3000 points, in SS terms 3000=30 or it did I have not done a survey for them in a long time now,

I would understand OO offering payment but the payment was in SS money, which is weird.

I wish I could get a 3000 point survey off OO.

My confusion was whether the notification appeared with the survey or if it was a follow-up email. :)

I have had this happen to me on both Toluna and OO before the merger was announced. I only had it happen once on Toluna - my guess is I either don't qualify at all or someone reported it and Toluna stopped taking the surveys that were directing their customers elsewhere.