Having multiple accounts with SSI

wonchangh

Hello, forum members,

Is anyone having multiple accounts with SSI? I have joined Opinion Outpost, Survey Spot, Opinion World, ChOOZ, not knowing that they belong to same company. I suspect that they froze my account because of this.

• 4 weeks later...

I have accounts with the first three you listed there, I'm not so suspicious about account locking so much as I am about the sites themselves just drying up and finally dying out. I haven't seen a Survey Spot invite for the last 2-3 years. I just X'd out of an Opinion World survey that was obviously a Pinecone study, and am currently attempting to complete my first Opinion Outpost survey of the day.

Anyone remember Survey Lion?? I get an invite from them once every 2 years or so, and always get DQ'd for that $3 survey too.

Funny I never realized how many companies SSI have and I'm not with a one of them.I used to be but I have no time ,energy or patience to deal with companies like them!Treat me fairly and with respect and I will in turn do the same.I would never recommend doing any of their surveys they do not treat people fairly at all!

Hello, forum members,

Is anyone having multiple accounts with SSI? I have joined Opinion Outpost, Survey Spot, Opinion World, ChOOZ, not knowing that they belong to same company. I suspect that they froze my account because of this.

I sincerely doubt that is why they froze your accounts. They would have been freezing people left and right and there would have been complaints all over this board if this was their policy. My guess is that while they acquire these companies they are kept as separate entities - otherwise all members would have been combined into the same resulting conglomerate. If it truly mattered to them whether you're a member of more than one of their panels they would make that known when you sign up.

Chances are you answered the same survey twice through their different panels, answered too quickly, or frequently gave differing answers to the same questions. I have to watch out for the same survey business since sometimes I'll get the same survey through 2 or more of the panels I'm a member of.

Have you contacted all the panels to ask why your account was frozen?