MY VIEW HAS THE VISAS UP NOW

tommydee

I must have missed on the 50 they only had the 25 when I got there. I like everyone else wonder why they get so few of those when they know that is exactly what people are waiting on. Shrugs. I got 2 so not to bad and only lost 3500 points by doing 2-25.

I feel the same way--I did 2 50s when I wanted to do the 100--the 50s are gone now...I just emailed them and told them people really should be credited for the points they lost...obviously any smart person would not redeem 2 $25s or 2 $50s rather than the larger amount, but people are so nervous that you will not have the visas up for ages again (if ever) they are redeeming what they can...

I have a friend who redeemed 6 $50s today...

I now they were going fast because my two redemption numbers one after the other were so far apart in sequence.

Just for information purposes. I was able to cash out on 1/23 for 2 of the 25 visa cards and I got the codes on 1/24. Very quick turn around and very easy. I did not like losing the 3500 if I could have gotten a 50 but still with the quick turn around I am incredibly happy about that.