GlobalTestMarket changing

ana9018

Have you noticed the difference?they are sending less surveys, less points, and it's hard to qualify for surveys.I used to qualify a %70 of the surveys I received from them. Now I am qualifying a %40.

Heck, I'd be happy as a pig in slop if I had a 40% qualification ratio. I've managed ONE this year, for a 4.42% ratio. Admittedly, I immediately delete the sweeps only ones, and that goofy one from Neilsen about DVDs, but out of 38 sent, I have completed one. As Tom Joad said in the Grapes of Wrath, "they ain't looking none too prosperous."

Have you noticed the difference?they are sending less surveys, less points, and it's hard to qualify for surveys.I used to qualify a %70 of the surveys I received from them. Now I am qualifying a %40.

You probably noticed the change becasue GTM is now owned by mysurvey.com and they hate paying a decent wage.

• 1 month later...

I too keep getting invites that do not offer points but entries, which are immediately deleted. Maybe if enough people quit they will get the idea. That being said I still manage to do decent with GTM, by survey standards. Understand that it is nothing stellar but in terms of GTM payout I do average.

i cashed out 1000 on 12/30, 1/30, and again on 2/13 and I am over 345 now.

GTM has never been a high money maker I do not remember ever in 3 or 4 years having to claim their earnings or have them ask for a 1099.

I too keep getting invites that do not offer points but entries, which are immediately deleted. Maybe if enough people quit they will get the idea. That being said I still manage to do decent with GTM, by survey standards. Understand that it is nothing stellar but in terms of GTM payout I do average.

i cashed out 1000 on 12/30, 1/30, and again on 2/13 and I am over 345 now.

GTM has never been a high money maker I do not remember ever in 3 or 4 years having to claim their earnings or have them ask for a 1099.

If your cashing out that many times with them, then I would say you are doing a lot better then most of us.