What's Left? All of the good ones are terrible

cricket

I am so dismayed with this. Toluna used to be my favorite (other than Pinecone of course). I did a beer survey for 9,000 points, never received the points and they keep sending me this to continue it but no way. Then Opinion Outpost, on which I keep getting dq'd. Hotspex and Ipsos hardly send anything, Global Test Marker keeps sending but I am dq'd almost always, My View doesn't send anymore and if I go there, sometimes I'll get one but rarely. Survey Spot just gives sweepstakes. The other 20 or so I do aren't even worth mentioning because I get one a month. If anyone has a suggestion, please post. If you are having the same problems with any of these, please let me know that it's not just me. Thanks.

I am so dismayed with this. Toluna used to be my favorite (other than Pinecone of course). I did a beer survey for 9,000 points, never received the points and they keep sending me this to continue it but no way. Then Opinion Outpost, on which I keep getting dq'd. Hotspex and Ipsos hardly send anything, Global Test Marker keeps sending but I am dq'd almost always, My View doesn't send anymore and if I go there, sometimes I'll get one but rarely. Survey Spot just gives sweepstakes. The other 20 or so I do aren't even worth mentioning because I get one a month. If anyone has a suggestion, please post. If you are having the same problems with any of these, please let me know that it's not just me. Thanks.

:( Having the same problem :( Waiting to see if any improvement but at this rate looks like I will have few surveys left.

Same here. I'm usually doing surveys in the evening since I work during day and am finding few surveys available. OO has had a few 5 to 10 point during week which is sad, I miss the 20 point ones. Ipsos has been pretty quiet since their website change. mysurvey.ca has fewer since their change to lightspeed. Overall its been slow and fewer points per survey. :cry:

I'm in the same boat - obviously. I unsubscribed from OO a few days ago. I barely do any for Toluna. I keep up with mysurvey and Valued Opinions mostly because they sometimes have focus groups. My best moneymaker is a GPT site, not even surveys anymore whereas just six months ago I would have told someone to definitely join OO, etc. Now I point people to GPT sites.

OO used to be a sure-fire way for me to pay for Kindle books every month, so I'm really missing that one the most!

I have unsubscribed of all. I am only with GlobalTestMarket, but I am disqualifying surveys constantly since the month of December. Toluna send surveys for 75 minutes and only pay 1 dollar. OO cancel accounts, low points,etc. So, why to lose my time doing surveys, and then when I go to cash out, they tell me I have violated the terms and conditions?this is a scam. They are playing with us and without us they are NOTHING. If they have less panel members, they need to send more surveys and increase the amount of points, but I think there are a lot of people doing surveys for these companies.

im really about fed up with about all the survey panels. they are getiing pretty bad. except for only a very few. Pinecone being one of the best. seriously thinking about dropping 90% of the panels im on.

Well you know they say, you reap what you sow.Eventually there will be no survey companies to do business with because they'll drive themselves out of business.You cant expect people to continue to do surveys for free they'll get sick to death of doing them and quit.So if thats what happens to them then they cant blame anyone but themselves!

Well you know they say, you reap what you sow.Eventually there will be no survey companies to do business with because they'll drive themselves out of business.You cant expect people to continue to do surveys for free they'll get sick to death of doing them and quit.So if that's what happens to them then they cant blame anyone but themselves!

I completely agree with you :( I just saw a Toluna one offering 3,000 points for a 70 minute :shock: survey Are you kidding me :roll:

Epoll surveys is still pretty good, but I don't get a lot of invites, but they do give some pretty good points still. And of course Pinecone, they still make it worth our while. I still do Rewardport Surveys and Only Cash surveys. I do as well on those as any others. I have opted out of many survey sites.

I have to say Pinecone is one of or best survey site out there (and lets hope they don't down) but they don't have many surveys. At least according to me. I get 1-2 a week.

1 or 2 is about all i get too. if all of em were like Pinecone we'd be in great shape and alot happier!

I have to say Pinecone is one of or best survey site out there (and lets hope they don't down) but they don't have many surveys. At least according to me. I get 1-2 a week.

1 or 2 is about all i get too. if all of em were like Pinecone we'd be in great shape and alot happier!

I couldn'ty agree more.Why cant survey companies follow by example?If they had the same philosphy and set up everyone would be happy.Yet for some reason they want us to beg for the measily pennies that dole out.Like I said at this rate they will put their own selves out of business.

I noticed some mention of survey sites and wanted to mention Survey Scout. I have done decent with them. THe thing I like is that when I put in for a amazon payment it is immediate there is no delay at all in them sending me the code. I do not make a ton but payments are incredibly fast.