HELP WITH COMPUTER BUILD

fiestyvermin

I am wondering if any one has some decent suggestions on a budget minded simple computer build? I am going to use amazon money and curious to know if anyone has part suggestions or inputs. I need

Case

Motherboard

Processor

Ram

I have hd and a video card but not sure if it is compatible with the newer boards or not. I need to try and keep close to the 200 range plus or minus.

Most of the other stuff I already have. I probably need to go with onboard video and sound which will hurt performance, but I can increase ram enough to cut down on any performance issues from that. Please Suggestions are very very much appreciated.

ebay has a bunch but I am trying to use amazon money. I have a few ideas but just wondering if any one else has built recently and might have ideas on how to get away with it moderately cheap without losing a ton of performance.

I understand you're trying to use amazon money, but I think you'll be far better off in the end if you shop through www.newegg.com. Computer stuff is all they do and they have excellent shipping and customer service practices. They also frequently have really good sales.

If your cards are from an ATX build, they will not fit the newer BTX builds.

I understand you're trying to use amazon money, but I think you'll be far better off in the end if you shop through http://www.newegg.com. Computer stuff is all they do and they have excellent shipping and customer service practices. They also frequently have really good sales.

If your cards are from an ATX build, they will not fit the newer BTX builds.

My husband shops at newegg all the time and we often compare prices.You really cant beat newegg prices.Is it better to use the AGC or to save money on the same item?Me, I choose to save the money.Just an idea.