OO and SSI surveys

fiestyvermin

I am fed up with taking SSI surveys through OO. I am constantly being told that the survey is rushed and DQed almost every time I complete one of those. The time they say t he survey is supposed ot take is so far off base its not even funny. I answer every question honestly I get to the part that says to click the button to submit your results and I am told:

Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey due to one or more of the following reasons:

You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.

The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.

Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.

Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity.

I have tried emailing OO about this happening but the survey is never listed on their site so it is impossible to find the survey number. I have had this happen probably 2 or 3 times this week and who knows how many before that. It would be one thing if I was rusing or whatever but I am getting scammed. I know this and I have nothing to show OO to raise a fuss because I cant find a number.

Very bad business.

I am fed up with taking SSI surveys through OO. I am constantly being told that the survey is rushed and DQ'd almost every time I complete one of those. The time they say t he survey is supposed to take is so far off base its not even funny. I answer every question honestly I get to the part that says to click the button to submit your results and I am told:

Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey due to one or more of the following reasons:

You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.

The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.

Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.

Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity.

I have tried emailing OO about this happening but the survey is never listed on their site so it is impossible to find the survey number. I have had this happen probably 2 or 3 times this week and who knows how many before that. It would be one thing if I was rushing or whatever but I am getting scammed. I know this and I have nothing to show OO to raise a fuss because I cant find a number.

Very bad business.

I know your frustration all to well feisty and the only thing I can think of to do is take a screen shot at the beginning were it has the survey # and what it is worth,and then a screen shot after when you get that bogus answer. If you take a screen shot at the beginning (of every survey in case that one is a bad one) and everything goes well, then you won't have to take the end screen shot. But if the end is were you get the bogus answer you take that screen shot and together with the 1st screen send them as an attachment. If you don't know how to take a screen shot, google it and I tells you how to do it. IF I CAN DO IT, ANYBODY CAN. I learned how that way. Practice a few times. I say this because one time I completed a 20,000 point survey (last February 2011) for Toluna (I couldn't believe I completed it) and when I got the points they only gave me 8,000 points for it even though I emailed them dozens of times. Eventually they asked me for a screen shot (of the invite and points) and I didn't even know what a screen shot was. Needless to say I never got all the points. So now when ever I am invited by email to do a large point survey from Toluna, (or any survey site) I first email the invite to myself that way I have it in my sent email. But if it is a survey I get from going to their site, and it is a big pointer, I take the screen shot.(were it has the survey # and how many points it worth or cash incentive) Now if I don't get to finish the survey, no lost, the screen shot I took is never needed. but If I do get to complete it I take a screen shot of the end when it says I completed it. So anyway I got a 15,000 point survey a few months ago, And (I wrote down what the survey number was) when Toluna credits my account I go to see if that one was credited to me and sure enough I only got 10,000 points. I emailed them and told them about it and they said to prove it. AAAHHH Just what I was waiting for :lol: I sent them the invite (the one I emailed to myself) AND THE KICKER WAIT FOR IT.................WAIT FOR IT.................. THE SCREEN SHOT PROVING I TOOK IT, COMPLETED IT HOW MANY POINTS IT WAS WORTH. BOYEA IN YOUR FACE Toluna. ... O I'm sorry I got carried a way. Still relishing in the glory. I don't know maybe I have to much time on my hands, But the satisfaction of them not getting one over on me felt GREAT and maybe it isn't worth the time (but it only takes a few minutes to do screen shot I mean) Just a suggestion. Hope it helps, or at least put a smile on your face. 8)

I am fed up with taking SSI surveys through OO. I am constantly being told that the survey is rushed and DQ'd almost every time I complete one of those. The time they say t he survey is supposed to take is so far off base its not even funny. I answer every question honestly I get to the part that says to click the button to submit your results and I am told:

I have tried emailing OO about this happening but the survey is never listed on their site so it is impossible to find the survey number. I have had this happen probably 2 or 3 times this week and who knows how many before that. It would be one thing if I was rushing or whatever but I am getting scammed. I know this and I have nothing to show OO to raise a fuss because I cant find a number.

Very bad business.

I know your frustration all to well feisty and the only thing I can think of to do is take a screen shot at the beginning were it has the survey # and what it is worth,and then a screen shot after when you get that bogus answer. If you take a screen shot at the beginning (of every survey in case that one is a bad one) and everything goes well, then you won't have to take the end screen shot. But if the end is were you get the bogus answer you take that screen shot and together with the 1st screen send them as an attachment. If you don't know how to take a screen shot, google it and I tells you how to do it. IF I CAN DO IT, ANYBODY CAN. I learned how that way. Practice a few times. I say this because one time I completed a 20,000 point survey (last February 2011) for Toluna (I couldn't believe I completed it) and when I got the points they only gave me 8,000 points for it even though I emailed them dozens of times. Eventually they asked me for a screen shot (of the invite and points) and I didn't even know what a screen shot was. Needless to say I never got all the points. So now when ever I am invited by email to do a large point survey from Toluna, (or any survey site) I first email the invite to myself that way I have it in my sent email. But if it is a survey I get from going to their site, and it is a big pointer, I take the screen shot.(were it has the survey # and how many points it worth or cash incentive) Now if I don't get to finish the survey, no lost, the screen shot I took is never needed. but If I do get to complete it I take a screen shot of the end when it says I completed it. So anyway I got a 15,000 point survey a few months ago, And (I wrote down what the survey number was) when Toluna credits my account I go to see if that one was credited to me and sure enough I only got 10,000 points. I emailed them and told them about it and they said to prove it. AAAHHH Just what I was waiting for :lol: I sent them the invite (the one I emailed to myself) AND THE KICKER WAIT FOR IT.................WAIT FOR IT.................. THE SCREEN SHOT PROVING I TOOK IT, COMPLETED IT HOW MANY POINTS IT WAS WORTH. BOYEA IN YOUR FACE Toluna. ... O I'm sorry I got carried a way. Still relishing in the glory. I don't know maybe I have to much time on my hands, But the satisfaction of them not getting one over on me felt GREAT and maybe it isn't worth the time (but it only takes a few minutes to do screen shot I mean) Just a suggestion. Hope it helps, or at least put a smile on your face. 8)

Now that is awesome 1957horses!!! I take screenshots of most surveys I do nowadays (especially Toluna surveys) just in case a situation like the one you described happens. I've gotten into a routine with it where it probably takes me only a minute, maybe even less, to take the screen shot. What I haven't' done yet though is take a screen shot at the end of the survey but that is really smart, especially with large point surveys. I could kick myself for not doing that! It's well worth the extra time as your example proves. Well done!

I got lucky on this one, not that OO will pay me cause of the DQ. Using the back button on my browser allowed me to go all the way to the very beginning and capture the number. It is a rare occurance but at least I sent them the survey number now its in there court and see what happens.