Surveys that (should) actually work!

Brom2855

Hello! New here.

My first post here is about my experience with taking surveys.

Ones that pay in cash, IMO, love to keep the incentives small, so full-time survey takers probably will just be poor no matter how hard they work. I easily make more money on my small hourly wage from McDonald's.

I've done Vindale a little bit, but after doing research and finding they have an F rating with BBB and a lot of complaints from members there about not getting paid, I dumped them. I did Synovate for a bit, but their surveys do not pay enough points or come frequently, so I canceled there. I reached the $2 threshold with another survey panel, requested payment, and check still hasn't arrived after 3 months.

Then of course, disqualified a lot. That's to be expected. I've learned to shrug it off, though it's still irritating to go through 30% or more of a survey only to be dq'd, as the short phrase goes in Swagbucks' FB page.

Right now, I regularly do the surveys with mypoints. I bother with mypoints because there is always at least 1 survey--but since it's always the same opinionshere survey, I dq every time. I persist because I still points if I get dq'd. All those 10points/dq'd survey really add up over time.

SwagTeam (posh name for Swagbucks' CEO and his staff) recently got more stringent with surveys, saying that rushing through a survey will now automatically dq anyone who takes it. I'm one of a number who explain we aren't going to slow down *because* we are conditioned to get through the prelim questions quickly. None of us want to spend 5 minutes on it when we can do it in 2 or 3. I haven't tried any surveys with Swagbucks lately, so I don't think I can say for sure if they still can catch rushing or not 100% of the time.

I sometimes try a survey on Irazoo, but normally get dq'd. I try because the points there are a good boost to my next $5 AGC.

I'd actually love to know if there are any good survey panels if I'd like to make a few more bucks on the side or (preferably) AGC's (Amazon Gift Cards). Since the cash-based surveys pay little, I prefer the points that I can spend for the rewards.

I don't care about the following survey panels because my experience has been nasty or disappointing (I'll explain if you ask): Vindale Research, Opinion Outpost, Cash Crate, Synovate.