PublicOpinions a very legit site..they paid me

greeneyeddevils

Hey everyone...there's a very good survey company that I've had no problem with redeeming rewards over the last few years

PublicOpinions...Their surveys usually range from anywhere from 10 minutes to 25 minutes...they have paid me anywhere from $1.50 to $3 to do one of their surveys....You don't get alot of surveys per month but when you do you hardly ever get dq'd ..When coming to redeeming they at least still have the cheque option which when I've redeemed have always received a cheque within a couple of weeks instead of other companies waiting months & months to send you your money...I had just redeemed the other day for a $25.00 Tim Hortons card which cost 2500 points...not 2750 & so on that other companies rip you with some cheezy fee...I redeemed last Monday for the reward & the Tim Card was in my mailbox this morning..not bad at all for a 7 day redemption...I have to say this company has treated me very well & never rips me off any reward points...plus once I finish the survey my points are in my account 2 seconds later....If you're not a member you should sign up....very good company here...Green :D

This is only for Canadians. Says they may be branching into other areas tho so I hope they come down to the USA. Would love to have another good survey panel to join.

Sorry didn't know it was for Canadians only....great company though...they never screw me around...always get what they say

Although I do not live in Canadian, I would like to thank you for telling us about it. It is great to hear that their are some good, honest and legit Survey Companys let out their! I hope they do branch out to the US, we need more good survey company's like this!