my view

1957horses

I get so few offers from them anyway. I left them a couple of years ago and wandered back in. I need double what I have to get anything at all, so I will wait it out and just keep getting all the 100's I can. I rarely get a survey that I actually take.

After I complained, all of a sudden I get a 4300 point survey from them. I completed it and hopefully I can eek out a gift card or something. But you are right, it is now 100 points. These places are starting to go downhill. I can't figure out why.

I was with MyView many moons ago. I didn't receive a reward in the allotted time so sent them a message requesting they look into it. No slamming, cursing or ill will conveyed. THEY BOOTED ME. Lost the $19 I had accumulated. Contacted the BBB. Went nowhere. I slammed them on every blog, forum or survey site I could find. Hopefully I changed somebody's mind. MyView will always be on my **** list. Was really torqued about it a the time. I've come to realize it's all part of the survey world. No survey site is immune from giving you headaches.