Read this about Opinion Outpost

marneyisles

. For all Opinion Outpost participants.

Did you read this crap? It says it is voluntary. But by voluntary they mean you have to accept it policy or not be able to continue to take surveys. I have just written them to find out how you continue without accepting this new program. Why does this anger me? Because it basically a survey that you will never be compensated. Plus I am basically sick of being tracked by companies. It is no ones business, unless I agree to it, what ads I see and where I go. As to Face Book, it is becoming a tracking site. Want an ap or like a page? Just agree to them tracking and intruding into your account. Why are we permitting it? Keep people out of our business! Speak out!

Online Ad Exposure Programs. SSI may send you Surveys related to advertisements you see online. The intent is to help advertisers understand what their ads communicate to internet users. Online ad exposure programs include: (i) a locally stored object (“LSO”), which can identify tags contained in on-line advertisements, being dropped onto a person’s Web browser; (ii) when the person views a Web page containing an online ad that has been tagged, the tag reads the LSO and provides SSI’s client with a unique identification number that does not personally identify the person; and (iii) SSI’s client supplies SSI with the identification number and requests that SSI provide the person associated with, or connected to, the identification number, a Survey related to the advertisement.

Certain Panel websites allow Panel members to access Facebook Connect to interact with friends and to share their recent activity on Facebook through various Facebook features including, without limitation, walls and news feeds. If you are logged into both a Panel website and Facebook when you click the “Connect with Facebook” button, you will be prompted to merge your user profiles. If you are already logged into a Panel website but are not logged into Facebook when you click the “Connect with Facebook” button you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login information or to “Sign up for Facebook." By proceeding, you are allowing SSI to access your information and you are agreeing to the Facebook Terms of Use in connection with your use Panel websites.