Opinion Outpost Amazon Giftcert Bulls**t update

greeneyeddevils

Opinion Outpost USED to be one of my favorite survey sites. NOT ANYMORE. First they ask questions before you do a survey, PLUS they don't even tell you how many points or how long the survey is anymore!! Right after they joined with another site, they were offering 10 points for 30 minuet surveys! I just deleted them. Now they don't tell you much info until you answer the few questions. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Don't join Opinion Outpost!

they always state the points and length of the survey.. i don't get it. Granted for the most part the price amounts are lower now than before, but the info is there.

Their behavior has changed recently.

You will get an email detailing some survey available for, say 20 points. So you click on the link.

If the survey is open, fine. If not, you sometimes get an interstitial page saying “Survey closed, redirecting you to a different survey” and a countdown clock. Sometimes you see this page when you redirect and other times you do not.

Either way, you end up redirected to a survey that is more often than not one of those 5 point or prize draw things.

I just want Amazon turned back on so I can cash out and get the hell out of there.

i find that problem too and it's why i don't rely on emails from them.. if you wait for them to send you an email, chances are the quota will already be full on that survey.. i just go to the site and click the 'take a survey' link.. that's how i get 99% of my surveys.

Have had a lot of problems with this site since they sold out. Unable to get paid by Paypal and Amazon certs are not available most of the time. After reading requirements on the citibank card, decided not to take a chance. Have been trying to get compensated for over $160 since October and the customer support is a joke. I have also requested a check numerous times and they will not even address the issue.

how are you unable to get paid by paypal? i always get instant payout from them with paypal once i hit the $10 mark.. it's the easiest payout site i've seen.. no (ok, you've cashed out, now we have to verify what we're sending, garbage like surveyhead).

Have had a lot of problems with this site since they sold out. Unable to get paid by Paypal and Amazon certs are not available most of the time. After reading requirements on the citibank card, decided not to take a chance. Have been trying to get compensated for over $160 since October and the customer support is a joke. I have also requested a check numerous times and they will not even address the issue.

how are you unable to get paid by paypal? i always get instant payout from them with paypal once i hit the $10 mark.. it's the easiest payout site i've seen.. no (ok, you've cashed out, now we have to verify what we're sending, garbage like surveyhead).

I don't know if this is kiakat's issue, but a lot of people do not have paypal accounts which makes the option to get paid via paypal useless for them.

I don't know if this is kiakat's issue, but a lot of people do not have paypal accounts which makes the option to get paid via paypal useless for them.

I am one of those people who does not have a PayPal account. I had bad experiences with them when I was an eBay seller, and I will never do business with those sons of bitches again.

OOSSI needs to turn Amazon back on ASAP.

Kafei Nation, sorry to hear about your experiences with Pay Pal! :( I been with Pay Pal for about 4 years now and never had a problem. Hope I never do! :?