Global Test Market Surveys

MASPAS252

Don't even bother wasting your time with Global Test Market's Surveys!!!!

Their surveys take way too long and their incentives are not worth it!!!!

I just cancelled my account with them yesterday because for about

6 hours of my time I only accumulated 140 points which amounts to

$ 1.40 I like doing surveys and expressing my opinions but I think

that is crazy for the amount of time I have put it Don't even bother!!!!

140 points isn't $1.40 it's $7.00. It takes 1000 points to cash out which is equal to $50.00 so 20 points=$1.00. I'm not saying they offer great compensation but I've found them to be a bit better than other companies. I've had a problem or two with them in terms of their support (which is not very good in my opinion) but I have cashed out and received a check from them.

If you did spend 6 hours for 140 points I agree that's a lot of time for $7.00 but I did want to point out that it's $7.00 and not $1.40.

I have been a member of GTM a long time and have never had a problem with them. There point system is pretty simple 1000=50.00 Last weekend I had 600 points for mon and tues I was able to earn over 300 points. Its just luck and what surveys are open but GTM never fails to pay and I have even emailed them about surveys that I finished but did not credit and was given credit. They are pretty good.

yeah, with what faults they do have, they are still one of the better panels. i do wish they would go back to at least give the 5 points for non-qualifiers like they used to. it made more worthwhile.

The guy at the top posting this is a clown..you can see he has no clue what the points are worth...just someone wanting to rip a company..plus only 1 post should tell you something...I enjoy GTM even if I do get DQ'd sometimes...at least they still send out surveys on a regualr basis & I just hit the 1000 point mark & cashed out the other day...I've never had a problem cashing out with them...my only beef would be it would be nice if they lowered their cashout to say 500 points & maybe added Paypal as an option to cash out

I'll be damned if I didn't just get a $50 check from GTM. 4th one in the past year. Umm, I think I'll stick with them as I have been for 7 years. Sorry to hear others are having problems. Glad I'm not. My only beef is it takes upwards of 6 weeks to get the checks.

The guy at the top posting this is a clown..you can see he has no clue what the points are worth...just someone wanting to rip a company..plus only 1 post should tell you something...I enjoy GTM even if I do get DQ'd sometimes...at least they still send out surveys on a regualr basis & I just hit the 1000 point mark & cashed out the other day...I've never had a problem cashing out with them...my only beef would be it would be nice if they lowered their cashout to say 500 points & maybe added Paypal as an option to cash out

First of all you don't need to be calling me a clown greeneyeddevils!!!!!!!

I am a member of several other survey panels and I was not aware of their

points system until I got back on here and read some other quotes from the

other users of Global Test Market!!!! Probably will give them another shot

now that I know how their point system works!!!! How's about thinking about

how you reply to people on here next time!!!!!

140 points isn't $1.40 it's $7.00. It takes 1000 points to cash out which is equal to $50.00 so 20 points=$1.00. I'm not saying they offer great compensation but I've found them to be a bit better than other companies. I've had a problem or two with them in terms of their support (which is not very good in my opinion) but I have cashed out and received a check from them.

If you did spend 6 hours for 140 points I agree that's a lot of time for $7.00 but I did want to point out that it's $7.00 and not $1.40.

Thanks for the information about Global Test Markets Surveys!!!!!

I was not aware of how their points system worked until I read your post the other day!!!!

Just re-activated my account with them and got my 140 points back!!!! Thanks

Thanks for the information about Global Test Markets Surveys!!!!!

I was not aware of how their points system worked until I read your post the other day!!!!

Just re-activated my account with them and got my 140 points back!!!! Thanks

No problem, I made the same mistake as well. When I first signed up I didn't do a bunch of surveys because I had it in my head that 100 points was a dollar so I thought all these 20 point surveys I was getting in my inbox were 20 cents! With all these survey companies having different points systems it's easy to forget which is which.

First of all you don't need to be calling me a clown greeneyeddevils!!!!!!!

I am a member of several other survey panels and I was not aware of their

points system until I got back on here and read some other quotes from the

other users of Global Test Market!!!! Probably will give them another shot

now that I know how their point system works!!!! How's about thinking about

how you reply to people on here next time!!!!!

My only question is why would you spend 6 hours on any survey site?

Sorry about the comment...some people just like to rip into some companies since they have no luck with them