Was I the only one who didn't know....

RavenIris6

To the folks who "can't say" - ooooo! You're taking this crap too seriously. I have a top secret security clearance. That is serious. New products from food, etc companies, not so much. Ok how's this. Company A comes out with a new wiz bang cracker that you, oooo, can't tell anyone about. You can say, it was a new cracker from an unnamed company. Will that keep the fun going for you?

As for the Ipsos take over of Surveysavvy. I've been doing surveys for 7 years. In that time if seen a half dozen or more take overs. Not a single take over came out on the plus side for the panel member meaning fewer surveys, fewer qualifies, and lower rewards. No doubt the new site owners had a big upside to their bank accounts.

Maybe it has to do more with ethics then anything else.Once I say I wont do something I try my best to keep my word.Cant help myself but this item wasn't food.

When did Ipsos take over SurveySavvy?I knew they took over Synovate(Global opinion)never heard about SurveySavvy.

Ipsos is bad. Wasnt getting surveys,emailed em. they said I was deactivated because i hadnt done surveys, but they didnt send me any surveys. I dont know what happen, but i lost my points and account. This happened to another person also.