Makethatdollar - privacy issues.

sentry

Hi, has anybody else had troubles trying to cancel their accounts with makethatdollar? From my experience - you can't!

I've repeatedly cancelled my account over the last "year" but they still bombard me with their crap. I contacted their pathetic management and told them to cancel my account but even they can't do this for some bizarre unknown reason.

It's actually really bugging the hell out of me. The last message I received from their management (the guy - can't remember his stupid name) was rude so I naturally sent a rude message back, and ever since I done that I'm getting constant spam (or scam) emails which I can only assume is from them in retaliation to my rude message.

Anyway, that's it - I just thought I'd bring this complete breach of privacy to your attention.

The same thing happened to me when I joined Superpoints and unsubscribed. I have been bombarded with their spam everyday for weeks. They change a number on their email address every day so they can't be caught up with. I am so sick of this crap. There should be something we could do about these lowlife companies, any ideas? I could set my filter to bounce their emails but I hate to do that because it just bounces to someone else. I hate companies like Superpoints but I should have known better than to sign up with a PTR crap company like this in the first place.