I think I was scammed

Lemon87

Hi,

First time survey user and read a site that led me to a site called surrey stampede, It was $47 to join, after being sucked in I joined, first thing was my money was taken, then I didn't go any further, no details were taken from me nothing, help ;)

You could say scammed but they do provide the service they say they will, so I've heard. What they don't tell you is all the information they give you is also available free all over the internet. You made an all too common mistake for many beginners. This is their refund policy:

"As advertised http://www.Surveystampede.com offers a non performance 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. If you have put in the required time & effort by registering with at least 80 of the companies within our members area & allowed at least 30 days to get maximum performance, if after 30 days you are unhappy with your membership please contact us via our email support team and we will do our best to work with you for the highest level of customer satisfaction.

The following terms, conditions, and procedures shall apply to all returns and refund requests:

Customers who order a product with the sole intention of copying it and immediately returning it for a refund will not be entertained, nor will customers that access our information & do absolutely nothing with it & then demand a refund saying our system doesn't work

All refund requests must be received by our surveystampede.com support team no later than 60 days from the original purchase date of the product. In your refund request, please forward the original welcome email from the market research companies you registered with, Customer service hours are Monday - Friday 10:00am to 5pm CST. Please be courteous and allow 24-48 hours for us to respond due to high volumes of inquiries."

Hey thanks for the reply,

The thing is I didn't receive any log in details or a confirmation email, my money went to an account named senjay a pay pal account, I have no confirmation fro the site itself, do u know why;-)

Hey thanks for the reply,

The thing is I didn't receive any log in details or a confirmation email, my money went to an account named senjay a pay pal account, I have no confirmation fro the site itself, do u know why;-)

Did you check your spam folder? Have you contacted the company directly with the email account you signed up with?

A good tip for making money online is just like making money in real life - you shouldn't have to PAY someone to help you make it. Unless you're looking to sell for companies like Avon, Pampered Chef, etc., you do not need to hand over money to make money.