Has anyone had a survey from Hotspex lately?

footfree

I have like 2200 points and felt liker I was getting close to a pay out until I realized I hadn't heard from them in awhile.I went and checked my account and found out I haven't received a survey from them since 1/4/12.That's a long time.I usually get at least 1 to 2 surveys a month.Sometimes I wonder if survey companies keep you hanging for a long time just to avoid pay out time.So are they just having a dry spell or taking their time?

Me either. I haven't gotten one from them in ages either. What is going on with these sites? I wondered about them the other day and then forgot about it again. Glad I'm not the only one not getting surveys but it does kind of worry me.

I seem to get a few surveys a week from them...I get DQ'd now & again...the only thing I like with them is once I complete the survey the points go instantly to my account..no waiting...plus you get that bonus wheel spin usually & get those extra points added to your account which is good

I actually got one yesterday.I felt like I was trapped into doing this survey.It had nothing to with me, and it kept asking me questions .If it's not a product I use why do they continue with the survey?I finished it and was made to feel I was giving answers just to get out of the stupid thing. I thought these companies wanted honest answers?