Pinecone - Period.

QWERTY

You won't earn a lot of money with them compared to other sites but Pinecone is a consistent and headache free survey company. All surveys pay $3. Always paid withing 3 days, many times that day. They send you a short screener before sending any survey. It ensures you qualify for every survey they send you. None of this 30 minutes on a survey to find out you don't qualify. No invite after invite ending in DQs. None of that and the other typical garbage. They are the model for the industry in my eyes.

I agree I haven't been with Pinecone very long but what I have seen they are the best of all the surveys sites that I do i am always happy when i get one from them you never get DQ and you get your check a few days after doing the survey.I probably get 2 a month I wish I got more but i can't complain because there is never any hassle with them.

Been with them for over a year now and by far the best one out their. You get paid $3.00 for their surveys and get it the next day in Pay Pal Account. If you test out a product you get $3.00 for testing it. I did a product test over a month ago. Got $3 for the initial survey and then about 4 more surveys on testing it. Then they gave me $3 to send it back! So about a total of $18 for just 1 product test! 8) Buy far the best out thier!

• 3 weeks later...
what you described sounds like my experience with american consumer opinion... they match you well and the payment is higher.. they're taking some time to pay though

I will have to go check them out, thank you for the info! 8)

they're good but i personally only get a few per month with them... good payouts though.. $3- $7 so far.

A few surveys worth 3-7 is better than no surveys at all! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They used to pay $5 for each survey.

Make sure you complete all the surveys, or else they will close your account! I was with them for like 5 or so years, and went a couple of months without completing surveys and they closed my account. I cannot reopen it unless I come across one of their ad banners! d'oh!

Make sure you complete all the surveys, or else they will close your account! I was with them for like 5 or so years, and went a couple of months without completing surveys and they closed my account. I cannot reopen it unless I come across one of their ad banners! d'oh!

Usually if you email them and say you will be gone for a week or so they don't mind. I was gone for a few weeks, but I let them know and they keep me. But a couple of months, probably not.

http://pinecone.logicalmedia.com

• 5 months later...

Pinecone is definitely one of my best panels if not the first, and they obviously pay more in £ than in $ hahaha ;)

Other panels I like (UK) that pay well are Global test market, SurveyHead and SurveyFriends.

Good luck everyone!