surveys

peach6

Is it just me or does it seem like there is less surveys on all the sites that I belong to.i don't seem to get a lot in my e-mail I need to go on the sites to see if there are any.I think I was doing better when I would get a direct e-mail from them.I often check my spam folder so I know they don't end up there.

Is it just me or does it seem like there is less surveys on all the sites that I belong to.i don't seem to get a lot in my e-mail I need to go on the sites to see if there are any.I think I was doing better when I would get a direct e-mail from them.I often check my spam folder so I know they don't end up there.

I'm not getting as many either -however the ones I am getting I'm not doing for what little pay they are offering.

A couple of friends of mine (they don't want or already belong to superpoints) were talking about that very subject the last few weeks. :roll: Saying how at this time last year they had A LOT more surveys. Not happy about that at all and sorry to say were in the same boat that sprung a leek :shock:

I wish things were different I am not giving up because I enjoy doing them and receiving the incentives but it just seems like the site I have been with the longest are the ones I get the least surveys from now you would think they would appreciate you being so loyal and send more to you knowing that you wll always attempt them if you email them and let them know in a nice way that you enjoy the surveys but have not received any lately there response is keep your profile up to date well nothing has changed on mine and sometimes i think they thrw them out the window anyway.I don't have a cell phone if you would look at my profile you would not send me those surveys after10 min of course I am going to DQ.I AM NOT SURE IF YOUR location makes that much of a difference either all I can say is that I will keep at it and hope things get better.