New Panels - Hiving UK, JDPowerPanel, LiveTribe, QRS Res.

Administrator

We've added the following survey panels to SurveyPolice.com on Feb 15, 2012.

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback on SurveyPolice.com if you are already a member. Or come back and do so when you have been a member for a few months, and feel you can fairly relay your experiences with the panel:

I personally am going to give this JD Power Panel a fair chance as they seem to have a good rep out there. Will post at a later date once I have some experiences with them. Rob in Phoenix

I personally am going to give this JD Power Panel a fair chance as they seem to have a good rep out there. Will post at a later date once I have some experiences with them. Rob in Phoenix

If you know Survey Head, you know J. D. Powers (and also Survey Spree - Opinion Place's Survey Head).

They all have the exact same "dashboard" page, the same $5 "sign up bonus" and the same profiles. You need $25 to cash out.

After two months, I have completed 2 surveys and all the profiles. I haven't seen or heard from them in a month. I just went to their site; one survey available, but when you click on it, it is closed.

Good luck.

I have gotten rid of so many survey sites that I am going to give them a try as well. I don't expect to earn a lot, but just a little now and then starts to add up. Will see how many I get over the course of a year and then if it isn't worth my time, I will give them the boot.

I think I will give JD Powell a try and see what happens.I haven't been with surveyhead that long but I do think you need to check the site a lot to see what surveys are available. I have qualified for some but what I don't like is that it takes a some time before it is credited.

• 7 months later...
JDPowerPanel and SurveyHead and I think Inc...all seem to be designed the same way I think but i don' t think they are the same company. :)

Yes they are, along with the Greeting card survey, Swagbucks and Gratispoints, all the same owners. :|

JDPowerPanel and SurveyHead and I think Inc...all seem to be designed the same way I think but i don' t think they are the same company. :)

Yes they are, along with the Greeting card survey, Swagbucks and Gratispoints, all the same owners. :|

no wonder Swagbucks looks so alike to surveyhead :roll:

If so, never mind then. I don't like that Usamp company, always take time to credit...

Have anyone try Livetribe? It's a website in Australia but I guess it works in US as well. I signed up but in profile it's automatic said I'm in Australia so kind of "not agree" about that.

Gimme some info please, appreciate it :)

Have anyone try Livetribe? It's a website in Australia but I guess it works in US as well. I signed up but in profile it's automatic said I'm in Australia so kind of "not agree" about that.

Gimme some info please, appreciate it :)

If the only option is Australia, then it's likely only for Australians.

• 4 months later...

I redeemed 25$ from JDPowerpanel on DEC 21...its been 6 wks and i haven't received anything :cry: ....I emailed them and no response yet...has anyone had a problem with them before?