I WON! I WON! THE SWEEPSTAKE!!

honda38

Hey I won the Sweepstake !! it may have only been $10.00 but it was unexpected. I opened my email to see a CONGRADULATIONS! SWEEPSTAKES deposited into paypal. from survey.com. :P

nice :)

I appearantly won something from SurveySavvy because I ended up with 40-something bucks in my account even though I had only $6 worth of completed surveys.

Never got any mail about it, but checked my account one day and there it was.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently won $50 on the instant win "scratch-off" at Survey Spot as well! What a pleasant surprise that was!! :P

I certainly wasn't expecting it, so I was amazed. Yes - it's great to know that there are people actually winning these things. Sometimes it seems as though they are just a gimmick to get you to participate.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I recently won $50 on the instant win "scratch-off" at Survey Spot as well! What a pleasant surprise that was!! :P

I certainly wasn't expecting it, so I was amazed. Yes - it's great to know that there are people actually winning these things. Sometimes it seems as though they are just a gimmick to get you to participate.

can you please post a link where i can see this, I just dont believe anyone wins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...