Consumer Advisory Baord

rosiesmom

Haven't heard from these folks since August of last year. And now I know why. They are going out of business. If I want to join MySurveys, which I already belong to, they will roll my points over. I am now asking if they will do that since I already belong to Mysurveys. I don't think things look good for these surveys sites, and I am cashing out as fast as I can.

I agree .I think I am getting a lot less surveys every week my e-mail would be full and now there are days that I don't get any it takes me a lot longer to cash out.i think that it is good advice to cash out as soon as you can because you just never know what will happen. :(

Haven't heard from these folks since August of last year. And now I know why. They are going out of business. If I want to join My Surveys, which I already belong to, they will roll my points over. I am now asking if they will do that since I already belong to My Surveys. I don't think things look good for these surveys sites, and I am cashing out as fast as I can.

Not only that, but my Survey are giving a lot less points per survey. :cry: Like 20 points or 30 points when they use to give 50. And the 150 points are just about unreachable. Any more and I get DQ to from the 150 point surveys. I use to make from mysurvey $50.00 or more every 2 months. A few times I got it up to $100.00 in 3 months. :D I sorta had a game with myself seeing witch survey site would I get up to $100.00, between my survey and Opinion Outpost. It was when OO froze my account :shock: in early November (or was that in October) that I had 10500points=$105.00 and about 95150 points=$95.00. So OO won but when it came time to redeem OO points that was a different story. I didn't even know OO had froze accounts, till I went to redeem. Got $105.00 going through the BBB. But what a hassle it had turned out to be. :roll: Not going through BBB but constantly emailing OO/SSI to try to get an answer to the problems. Well we all know about OO/SSI problems, enough has been said here over and over. But back to my survey I have redeemed twice in three months :? one for $10.00 amazon and the other day for $15.00 amazon. I HAVE TAKEN ALL THE ADVISE TO REDEEM AS SOON AS YOU REACH THE LIMIT :!::!::!: BECAUSE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THAT (ANY) SITE YOUR THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO LOSE. REDEEM SOON AS YOU CAN :!:

I just wonder why these survey companies have become so hard to work with. They get paid when you take the survey and by golly they owe you something. I don't give a hang about cashout limits. I'm a rebel that way! :lol: I just want what they owe me!