Consumer Advisory Board closing

nj07208

I rec'd an email this morning that they're done. If you have enough points for a reward, you have until March 1 to cash out. And those of us who don't....we get nothin'!

I didn't think they gave points I thought all they wanted was for people to do their surveys for free?Maybe that's why they're closing they couldn't find enough people to do their surveys for free!

I guess I was thinking of the wrong company.I must not be with them guess that a good thing.

I belong to Mysurveys as well and I found out I can roll my CAB points into that account. I did email and have been advised that they will roll them over. I am saving that just in case. I have 900 points with CAB. Hadn't had an invite for a survey since August of 2011. I knew something was up. If I combine the two I can actually get a gift card.

Thanks Rosiesmom! I had seen the email about opening a new account but since I have one with mysurvey too, I figured I was out of luck. I will email them too and see if they will roll my points over. Thanks!