Surveys

peach6

I know!! I had 5 pending on Rewardport Surveys and I was dq'd out of all of them. I only need .50 to be able to cash out. I have nothing from YouGov, nothing from Epoll. It is getting weird. In December of 2010 I bet I did 20 surveys, which for me is a lot. And this past December, almost nothing. Ho hum!! :?

I think there are a lot more people doing surveys these days then there are surveys.

There is also the definite possibility that most of the companies do not pay their employees to work on the weekend - especially considering the economy and the way the companies have been going under/being acquired lately. There is a definite trickle down effect as companies choose to save money by not doing online survey research, too.

I think there are a lot more people doing surveys these days then there are surveys.

There is also the definite possibility that most of the companies do not pay their employees to work on the weekend - especially considering the economy and the way the companies have been going under/being acquired lately. There is a definite trickle down effect as companies choose to save money by not doing online survey research, too.

I do think that the trickle down effect has finally visited the survey world. It just gets ridiculous when you are just a few points or a couple of dollars from cashing out and then you get nothing.

That has happened a few times to me also.I will be close to cashing out and then I will not receive any surveys from them in a long time.I get a little discouraged. I enjoy doing the surveys but I know I would not be doing them for free.