HCD

peach6

I did e-mail them a couple of weeks ago and didn't get much of a response they said to update your profile my name is the same address is the same nothing to change.i was with them since 2010 it is now 2012 I had 8.00 in my account you need 10.00 to cash out so I just let them have.

I went back and looked, and I haven't had one since October either. Seems to me that they much be out of business?

I also have not had a survey since October. I have 870 points need 1000 to cash out. They were one of my best.

Same here haven't had a survey since Oct of last year.I remember them emailing me saying to update my profile and that they were going to have a lot more opportunities in the near future,however this is way long.I hadn't heard from Hotspex in awhile either and started to recently so maybe the same will happen with HCD. I'll wait it's not like they are a pain in the butt like other companies.

• 1 month later...

Just checking, have not received anything since October 2011.

I have 900 points, need 100 points to cash out. They were one of my best, now nothing.

Survey companies should offer payout if you wish to unsubscribe. Why should they keep our points and not pay us.

Same thing with me I haven't had a survey for several months from HCD. I have about 600 points, so about $6.00. I emailed them and they gave me some demographics crap for certain surveys. I did get one the other day for 1000 points, but did not quailfy, they were asking if I had asthma and some other medical problems. But didn't have any of the problems they were asking about. It did kind of go in the back of my head to lie, but I am not that type of person. Unless a survey company has screwed me over in the past, then I will. But HCD hasen't yet, they just haven't been sending much in surveys. I think the problem is I get them in my Spam box. So I think that might be one of the problems, because I just clear out my spam with out looking. Does anyone know how to put it so HCD surveys do show up in my Inbox?

Same thing with me I haven't had a survey for several months from HCD. I have about 600 points, so about $6.00. I emailed them and they gave me some demographics crap for certain surveys. I did get one the other day for 1000 points, but did not quailfy, they were asking if I had asthma and some other medical problems. But didn't have any of the problems they were asking about. It did kind of go in the back of my head to lie, but I am not that type of person. Unless a survey company has screwed me over in the past, then I will. But HCD hasen't yet, they just haven't been sending much in surveys. I think the problem is I get them in my Spam box. So I think that might be one of the problems, because I just clear out my spam with out looking. Does anyone know how to put it so HCD surveys do show up in my Inbox?

in hotmail you mark them as safe/not junk or go into options and add them

• 5 months later...
Same here haven't had a survey since Oct of last year.I remember them emailing me saying to update my profile and that they were going to have a lot more opportunities in the near future,however this is way long.I hadn't heard from Hotspex in awhile either and started to recently so maybe the same will happen with HCD. I'll wait it's not like they are a pain in the butt like other companies.

I have 900 points, need 100 points to cash out. Haven't received anything since October 2011. Survey companies should pay us for accumulated points if we wish to unsubscribe. Another gimmick to keep our work for free.