My View

peach6

I'M NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS LOGGING IN BUT WHERE DID ALL THE SURVEYS GO!!!!!

I JOINED THEM ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND WAS KICKING BUTT BUT NOW EVERY TIME I LOG

IN IT SAYS THERES NO SURVEYS AVAILABLE!!!! HERE WE GO WITH ANOTHER SURVEY SITE!!!!!

my view is working now.but I would also like to know where all the surveys are.I seem to be having that problem with all my sites.

I AGREE TOTALLY!!!! WHERE DID ALL THE SURVEYS GO!!!!! I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A INVITATION TO TAKE A

SURVEY FROM EITHER mysurvey OR Ipsos i-say IN OVER TWO WEEKS!!!!! IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY

SURVEY SITES THAT ARE CONSISTENT WITH THE NUMBER OF SURVEYS THEY SEND PLEASE POST IT ON

HERE!!!!! GETTING TIRED OF SITTING AROUND WAITING!!!!! THANKS

P.S. MYVIEW I FINALLY GOT A COUPLE OF SURVEYS LAST NIGHT YEAH!!!!!!!

I, like everyone else, also noticed the HUGE drop off in surveys from Myview. In my opinion, I have been with them since Oct 2010 and earned right at 1 mill points last year, the drop off in available surveys started about the time they offered a daily survey on the Quick Rewards website. The surveys they used to list on their site are now being filled by the daily for 65 cents off QR- .65 is a huge drop off from what they gave for the same survey on their site. Actually QR might be paying Myview 1 dollar per survey but it is still a lot less points than they gave for the same survey.

Last year I could earn a 50 in 2 or 3 weeks and so far this year I have one and one amazon cash out. I used to get 2 or 3 7000 point surveys a week now its more like every 3 or 4 weeks sometimes less.