VO did good

theskyhunter

ive seen on here that some have their qualms about Valued Opinions. i do too, but i do have to say that most times i do get results from them when i have a problem with a survey. i emailed them about a problem i had with one several days ago.one i had got cut off right there at the click on the submit survey button(yall do know what im talking about there). i wondered if i was gonna get my $2 for it. well i got this reply 2day.." Dear Valued Opinions member,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with this survey. There was a technical problem and we did not receive your completed survey.

We apologize for this error and will reward you with the stated $2.00 by crediting your account in the next 24 hours. Should you have any further questions about this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us". kudos to VO for this. most of the panels out there these days wont even sniff the air around ya.

ive seen on here that some have their qualms about Valued Opinions. i do too, but i do have to say that most times i do get results from them when i have a problem with a survey. i emailed them about a problem i had with one several days ago.one i had got cut off right there at the click on the submit survey button(yall do know what im talking about there). i wondered if i was gonna get my $2 for it. well i got this reply 2day.." Dear valued opinions member,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with this survey. There was a technical problem and we did not receive your completed survey.

We apologize for this error and will reward you with the stated $2.00 by crediting your account in the next 24 hours. Should you have any further questions about this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us". kudos to VO for this. most of the panels out there these days wont even sniff the air around ya.

AAAAA "Sniff the air around ya" :shock: That's a good one. I'll have to remember that one :lol:

ive seen on here that some have their qualms about Valued Opinions. i do too, but i do have to say that most times i do get results from them when i have a problem with a survey. i emailed them about a problem i had with one several days ago.one i had got cut off right there at the click on the submit survey button(yall do know what im talking about there). i wondered if i was gonna get my $2 for it. well i got this reply 2day.." Dear valued opinions member,

AAAAA "Sniff the air around ya" :shock: That's a good one. I'll have to remember that one :lol:

LOL!!! :D